The Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread - No Digressions!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Hi [size=9]where were they from/released or are they no long

Postby Shawsy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 pm

TiannaStarfall wrote:I am happy to paint the new MicroArt Studios Discworld miniatures on a commission basis. Price includes removing all flash and mold-lines from the figure, washing to remove chemical residues from the molding process, assembling, priming, painting (base coats, washes, several layers of highlights and detailing) and varnishing (gloss for protection, followed by matt for a nice finish).

Will be happy to do custom colour schemes and bases.

Here are some examples:

To get the ball rolling contact me via my website, email or PM on this forum.

Be sure to mention your TerryPratchett forum username when you contact me to get the best deal I can offer - it works out about 10GBP per figure (this does not include the price of the figure, postage or PayPal surcharges, other forms of payment are also accepted for UK customers).
A Shaw Burnopfield UK
Shawsy

What are the Diaries going for I have the Thieves Guild One.

Postby Shawsy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 pm

poohbcarrot wrote:GIVING AWAY

Colour copies of Theatre of Cruelty. Just pm me your address

BUYING

I'm trying to get a complete set of UK uncorrected proofs. If anyone has any uncorrected proofs of the following and wants to sell, send me a pm;

Equal Rites
Mort
Reaperman
Witches Abroad
Feet of Clay
Last Continent
Monstrous Regiment
Making Money
Moving Pictures

SELLING

As I've decided to collect UK proofs only, the following are for sale;

Complete set of 9 Discworld Diaries (2002 double signed)
Complete set of Innovation original comics (COM 1991 4 vols) (LF 1992 4 vols)
Graphic novels -Eric HB/Guards Guards HB/Mort comic (double signed)
A Shaw Burnopfield UK
Shawsy

Death with Glass of Wine annd Tinsel on him, His Staff

Postby Shawsy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 pm Post subject: Death Partyin with Glass of Wine annd Tinsel on him, His Staff - DW05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Know this is a huge ask but has anyone out there got either just the Blade or the full Scythe from the Clarecraft Sculpture I think I may have the Staff Part but just need the Blade to complete this Figurine, Clarecraft offered me one for next to nothing a few years back but I didnt have a bank account, so I couldnt purchase it, so if any one has it or the Blade part please get in touch Because I used to always read my catalogues and want most of the sculptures in there as I bet most would of - So If Anyone Out There Can Help Please Reply, I would be very grateful. :?:

Death with Glass of Wine annd Tinsel on him, His Staff

Postby Shawsy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 pm Post subject: Death Partyin with Glass of Wine annd Tinsel on him, His Staff - DW05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Know this is a huge ask but has anyone out there got either just the Blade or the full Scythe from the Clarecraft Sculpture I think I may have the Staff Part but just need the Blade to complete this Figurine, Clarecraft offered me one for next to nothing a few years back but I didnt have a bank account, so I couldnt purchase it, so if any one has it or the Blade part please get in touch Because I used to always read my catalogues and want most of the sculptures in there as I bet most would of - So If Anyone Out There Can Help Please Reply, I would be very grateful. :?:

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:06 pm

:shock:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote::shock:
My thoughts exactly. :lol:
Is this a spammer? or just the board? :?
ShadowNinjaCat

DWo5 Death Partying

Postby Shawsy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi can anyone help me has anyone got either a full Death's Partying DW05, or just the Scythe piece from the top as mine only has the the staff part and I would love The Scyth, to complete the model, Being a few years younger when I received ny catalogue and was devastated at missing out on lots of the Clarecraft Designs, I would of love The Discworld itself flying on a stand with the Elephants and everything, If anyone can help me out or knows where I can get help I'd be Much appreciated, So please if you can and have a hard think, THANK YOU, :?:
A Shaw Burnopfield UK
Shawsy

Re: The Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread - No Digressions!

Postby legendarydanbar » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 pm

i have a few extra that need to go to good homes for the right price. all discworld the list is as follows:
I don't know where i'll be in twenty years or what i'll be only that i'll want to be where i am and who i am, then. don't you?
legendarydanbar

Postby legendarydanbar » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Unseen Library Editions:
I've got 3 of them on e-bay at the moment.
The spares not on there are
Equal Rites and Equal Rites Signed
The Light Fantastic unsigned.
The signed one is from my collection but for the right price I can replace it with the unsigned copy.

I have a few spare 1st/1st's:
Thud
Thief Of Time
x2 Jingo
Making Money
Monstrous Regiment
The Truth
Johnny and The Bomb
Snuff Gold Edition

Mapps:
Discworld Mapp
Tourists Guide To Lancre

Diaries:
x3 Thieves Guild Diaries 2002
x1 Fools Guild Diary 2001
x1 Post Office Diary 2007
x1 Almanack 2004
Let me know through PM and ive got any pics you need. Ebay username is Legendarydanbar for the auction items
Calendars
x1 2012 Sealed
x1 2012 Signed but sealed apart from where Sir Terry has broken the celophane to sign it
I don't know where i'll be in twenty years or what i'll be only that i'll want to be where i am and who i am, then. don't you?
legendarydanbar

Re: Death with Glass of Wine annd Tinsel on him, His Staff

Postby bobbo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 am

Shawsy wrote:Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 pm Post subject: Death Partyin with Glass of Wine annd Tinsel on him, His Staff - DW05

Bob
bobbo

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi bobbo and welcome. :) It's good advice. Those scythes are really fragile. As is Death's frying pan as I found out for myself. :?
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Catch-up » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Books! Lots of books! I'm clearing my shelves and these are either duplicates or ones I've read, enjoyed and will not likely read again. This is probably only of interest to U.S. members due to the cost of shipping overseas. These are free to a good home! Just looking for shipping costs.

Wit and Wisdom of Discworld Hardcover
Thud Hardcover UK
Bromeliad Trilogy Hardcover
Discworld Mapp
Streets of AM map
Nanny Ogg's Cookbook hardcover
All three Science of DW books, hardcovers, UK versions I think?

Strata paperback UK
Only You Can Save Mankind paperback
Small Gods paperback U.S.
Moving Pictures paperback U.S.
Reaper Man paperback (ROC version?)
Discworld Companion paperback

On the flipside, if anyone has a spare Guards! Guards!, I never got my copy back from someone I lent it to.

Books in italics spoken for. Thanks! :D
Last edited by Catch-up on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Tiffany » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Noting your post, Catch-up, I went to look see if I had a spare copy of Guards! Guards! I could let you have & on going through all my TP books, discovered all I have is a brand new paperback copy. It doesn't look as if I ever read it either & after reading the first chapter, I haven't. :shock: , but I will now. :)
Ooooh! A 'new' one to read, thank you very much. :clap:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tonyblack » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Sorry about the digression but - Tiffany, you haven't read G!G!? :o It's great and it has dragons!!!
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Tiffany » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Tonyblack wrote:Sorry about the digression but - Tiffany, you haven't read G!G!? :o It's great and it has dragons!!!

I know bl**dy amazing isn't it. How I missed it I'll never know! :shock: :shock:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Discworld books