Welcome and Introduce Yourself

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby MattK » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:58 am

MrsWizzard wrote:G'day, y'all, I'm Mrs Wizzard, professional Rincewind fangirl :D

I've been stalking around the Terry Pratchett Message Boards for a few years now, so if you've been there, you might recognize me :D

I'm not so good when it comes to introductions, but I can only say that I'll try to be as active as possible, though I do tend to disappear for a while, so I can't promise I'll be here everyday :D 8)

Holy crap, it's one of the stalkers! See, Tony and I knew it all along, and you said we were paranoid. Image

It's just like that time I said that there were people behind this forum and they were monitoring our every move. Oh, no, that tinfoil hat won't work, you said. But I knew better. I knew that even if I took it off for a second, like this... Image

Oh, and welcome Mrs. Wizzard. :)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life. [The Last Continent]
MattK

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Beth » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 am

*giggles*
"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!" Eubie Blake on turning 100
Beth

Postby chris.ph » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 pm

its a conspriasy matt :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum