Terry on Hay Sessions - Now

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Terry on Hay Sessions - Now

Postby wicked woman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Terry is on Hay Sessions on Sky Arts now. Will be repeated later tonight.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Re: Terry on Hay Sessions - Now

Postby KarenM » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Apparently they cut out the live weasel juggling - at least, that's what Rob said when I asked if they'd be doing any :)

K
KarenM

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Do you know what time slot he is on as that chase me comic who is on at the mo . :?:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby wicked woman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Abject apolpogies. Just been on sky arts website and Terrys not on again. Really expected it to be repeated. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby Penfold » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 pm

It was on this morning at 11am and repeated at 5pm. I caught it last night but I expect it will be repeated again at some soon or on You Tube somewhere. :D
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby wicked woman » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:46 am

Penfold wrote:It was on this morning at 11am and repeated at 5pm. I caught it last night but I expect it will be repeated again at some soon or on You Tube somewhere. :D

I hope so. Have set every program to be recorded. There seem to be a lot of Julian Clary repeats so might end up with him again. Virgin tv info is NOT helpful. :x
wicked woman

Postby Penfold » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 am

They seem to be showing at 7pm and repeated at 11pm the first day, and then repeated at 11am and 5pm the following day. They also seem to be alternating the repeats between Sky Arts 1 and Sky Arts 2 so at worst, you will only have one repeat of each show. (I think series recording only applies to one time slot so you should be ok.) :D
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby Del » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Does this help a bit?

Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby wicked woman » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Penfold wrote:They seem to be showing at 7pm and repeated at 11pm the first day, and then repeated at 11am and 5pm the following day. They also seem to be alternating the repeats between Sky Arts 1 and Sky Arts 2 so at worst, you will only have one repeat of each show. (I think series recording only applies to one time slot so you should be ok.) :D

I checked my V-box and I have 4cpoies of the Julian Clary interview!!! :evil: No Terry so far.

For those who don't know, Hay is a town in Wales/on the border? They have a book festival every year and televise some of it.
wicked woman

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks for the effort Del, but the guy who recorded that was a waste of time due 57 minutes that was cut out. :roll:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Del » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 am

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Thanks for the effort Del, but the guy who recorded that was a waste of time due 57 minutes that was cut out. :roll:

Well yeah.. but you GET three minutes! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby wicked woman » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 am

I'd sooner have 3 minutes of Terry than an hour of some other authors. Thanks for trying del.
wicked woman

Postby Antiq » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 am

Terry on Hay.......sounds like a Britain's Best Dish creation :lol:
Carpe Jugulum
Antiq

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 am

Del wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:Thanks for the effort Del, but the guy who recorded that was a waste of time due 57 minutes that was cut out. :roll:

Well yeah.. but you GET three minutes! :lol: :lol: :lol:
which consisted of Hello from me and goodbye from us with a minutes encore. :violin: :lol:
Who's Wee Dug

Return to The Broken Drum