The Agony Aunts

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: The Agony Aunts

Postby Sister Jennifer » Thu May 24, 2012 1:42 am

Maybe they were S & M girls which is why they're so good at inflicting pain with everyday objects. Don't dress up as a hooker though. Alot of women seem to dress as either seamstresses, corset wearing assassins or bikini wearing barbarians for DW characters. They all look good but it's terribly predictable.

As they are now, I always pictured them as very ordinary looking. They'd wear the colours of the street. The detail would be in their handbags and an umbrella with a parrot head. That would be very, very cool.

It'd be excellent to have a Sadie and then someone who'd dress as a seamstress and you could beat the living shit out of anyone who hassled her. What fun!

I have pms, can you tell?
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby Dotsie » Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

:lol: Personally I've always thought that the seamstresses at con were far too fancy looking. If I'm going to be a hoor with special skills in pain management, I won't be looking like a classy lady!

BTW, there won't be anything on show, in case anyone's worried ;)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu May 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Handbag - check!
Parrot-headed brolly - check!
Knitting needles and thick hard-to-break wool... - check!

Old lady about town chic clothing - checkish :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to Discworld novels