Postby author3 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 pm

I don't really read manga but I do watch anime my favourites are

1.Pokemon
2.Digimon
3.Naruto
4.Bleach
5.Death Note
:geek:
Do you know the Buffy fan?The Buffy fan,the Buffy fan.Do you know the Buffy fan?The one who is extremely obsessed.
author3

Re: Manga

Postby SimStars13 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

I really enjoy it, but I rarely have the time to hunt out the whole series... on that note I've started:
- Death Note
- DNAngel
- Hikaru No Go

and read most of Full Metal Alchemist :D

Which, is to say, I have watched the anime versions of these too...
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby raptornx01 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:41 pm

I don't have much as i've been more into anime then manga. Was getting the pokemon ones for awhile, surprisingly dark. Though nothing like the series. (pikachu was a rodent living in Ash's wall but got caught :? )

Was getting Shonen Jump, but couldn't keep up. Though I started getting Dragon Ball Z on its own.

Kingdom Hearts (based on the Disney/Square enix crossover game), which i love, but i need to finish them.

Also got the Warriors manga (based on the Erin Hunter book series). well, the first one. The Rise of Scourge. like the series itself i need to get the rest.
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby Tris » Sat May 12, 2012 5:22 pm

The Warriors manga is awesome, but I want a manga about the first 6-book series, about Firestar...
Tris

Postby raptornx01 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:14 pm

A manga version of the core books would be nice.
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby author3 » Mon May 14, 2012 9:42 am

i completely agree there :D
Do you know the Buffy fan?The Buffy fan,the Buffy fan.Do you know the Buffy fan?The one who is extremely obsessed.
author3

Postby Tris » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 am

There is a spoiler below about book 6 in The Omen of the Stars series, The Last Hope. EXTREMELY MAJOR SPOILER, BE WARNED!!! VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE LAST HOPE!!!
Spoiler: show
I HATE, HATE, HATE when Firestar dies. I cried at that part. He HAS been leader for most of the whole series, though, so I suppose we needed a change. Bramblestar forgives Squirrelflight, though, so that was great.
Tris

Return to Children's Books