(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
aaannnddd ssshhheeessss oooffff
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8787
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Jan Van Quirm wrote:
chris.ph wrote:you could do a very similar thing and do a mount rushmore of the watchmens heads or would that be plagirism
Not plagiarism - it would be ironic... or maybe polystyreney? *gets her coat*
And I bet she's Cackling too...
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
- Posts: 3885
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm
- Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know
chris.ph wrote:you could do a very similar thing and do a mount rushmore of the watchmens heads or would that be plagarism
Yeah, with Gaspode piddling on the base.
We are so full of good ideas!
Among other things.....
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 pm
- Location: Wintersville, Ohio
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10636
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 15 guests