Nac Mac Feegle Life and Death

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Belphegor » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:05 am

they've obviously met many times before

This would mean the Feegles can see Death at all times, like the witches and wizards, Octarine or no. Then again, the Nac Mac Feegle are not exactly very interested by the rules :D
Just erotic, nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.
Belphegor

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 am

I think it's very likely that they can see Death at all times. They are creatures who lived in the realm of the Fairy/Elf Queen and so they are used to seeing the supernatural. :D

The question is - is the boatman in Wintersmith Death or someone else? :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Belphegor » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 am

Ah well, he does TALK LIKE THIS, doesn't he? :D
Just erotic, nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.
Belphegor

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm

hehehe yes he does. There is a bit in Wintersmith where they take Tiffany's young man to the underworld and the Styx boatman appears to be another version of DEATH. He gets pretty agitated when they come over and when they try to leave and he has tricked the young man about the proper coinage, they decide to stay and he breaks the rules just to get them out of there. LOL I really liked that bit. :lol: :twisted:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Cheery » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:hehehe yes he does. There is a bit in Wintersmith where they take Tiffany's young man to the underworld and the Styx boatman appears to be another version of DEATH. He gets pretty agitated when they come over and when they try to leave and he has tricked the young man about the proper coinage, they decide to stay and he breaks the rules just to get them out of there. LOL I really liked that bit. :lol: :twisted:

me too. :lol:
Cheery

Previous

Return to Children's Books