OTHER TP and DW sites

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: OTHER TP and DW sites

Postby raptornx01 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 pm

firefox on linux is behind a bit from firefox on windows. not much but can be an issue at times. also, linux itself doesn't like flash and java that much so can sometimes cause wierd issues with some sites.
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby RJH » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Who's Wee Dug I have re-coded the site so the share box should not show for IE8 users, can you confirm if the issue has been fixed your end please?
RJH

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Thanks RJH, I just clicked on your Discworld link and it's Ok . :handgestures-thumbupleft:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby RJH » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Thanks RJH, I just clicked on your Discworld link and it's Ok . :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Brilliant, glad it's ok for you :)
RJH

Postby LilMaibe » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

By the way, would it be okay if I'd post the tumblr Ask-A-Character blogs for Discworld here?
(For those who don't know, Ask-A-Character is just what it says on the tin. It's a just-for-fun mixture of roleplay and a bit f fanfiction, so perhaps not something for everyone, but it's all in good spirit)
LilMaibe

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm

I can't see that being a problem.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett