The Watch TV series.

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: The Watch TV series.

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:21 pm

I'll let you off then. ;)
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby pip » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:29 pm

No green pen
:banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-guitar: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :banana-ninja: :banana-parachute: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rock: :banana-skier: :banana-stoner: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench:
:banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-guitar: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :banana-ninja: :banana-parachute: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rock: :banana-skier: :banana-stoner: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Is this Watch series going to be humans or animated?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby pip » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:Is this Watch series going to be humans or animated?

I think Humans :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Molokov » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 pm

pip wrote:
Bouncy Castle wrote:Is this Watch series going to be humans or animated?

I think Humans :D

And dwarfs and trolls and werewolves and golems and gnomes and gargoyles and zombies and at least one vampire....
Nullus Anxietas VI - The Discworld Grand Tour - The Australian Discworld Convention
4-6 August 2017
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
http://ausdwcon.org
Molokov

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre