disenchanted anti-war Obama supporters (5-10%)
Who's Wee Dug wrote:
I don't think that Discworld books are goint to end anytime soon 39 is an odd number to end them,it would have to be 42
Wiki wrote:Rhianna Pratchett (born December 30 of 1976 at Rowberrow in Somerset, England) is a freelance computer games scriptwriter, narrative designer and former journalist. She is a member of the Writers' Guild of Great Britain.
Daily Torygraph 2007 wrote:The Carry On gag "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!" has been voted the funniest film one-liner.
Kenneth Williams uttered the words as Julius Caesar in 1964 romp Carry On Cleo.
It was named the best one-liner in a poll of 1,000 comedians, industry figures and film fans by Sky Movies Comedy.
Bob McCabe, author of The Rough Guide To Comedy, said: "It's great to see two British movies in the top three and well-established classics with great lasting power.
The rest of the top Top 10 was made up of:
2. He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
Terry Jones as Brian's mother - Life Of Brian (1979)
3. Surely you can't be serious?" I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Leslie Nielsen as Dr Rumack - Airplane! (1980)
4. Remember you're fighting for this woman's honour, which is probably more than she ever did.
Groucho Marx as Rufus T Firefly - Duck Soup (1933)
5. Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
Woody Allen as Alvy Singer - Annie Hall (1977)
6. Do you have a licence for your minkey?
Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau - The Return of the Pink Panther (1975)
7. Is that, is that hair gel?
Cameron Diaz as Mary Jensen - There's Something About Mary (1998)
8. Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room.
Peter Sellers as President Merkin Muffley - Dr Strangelove (1963)
9. Nice beaver! Thank you. I just had it stuffed.
Leslie Nielsen as Lt Frank Drebin and Priscilla Presley as Jane Spencer - The Naked Gun (1988)
10. When I met Mary I got that old-fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.
Jim Carrey as Lloyd Christmas - Dumb and Dumber (1994)
Jan Van Quirm wrote:Frank Herbert's and Anne McCaffrey's sons carried on their respective serials and have done well
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests