(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
A legal Feegle? How could there be such a thing?
Today I feel like I am soaring like a tortoise!
Exp. Date, the rat
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:17 pm
- Location: Bad Blintz
Now we know what happens when 2 evil empires collide....
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10672
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8823
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm
- Location: Bergen, Norway
When did Chewbacca start wearing a handbag?
“Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.” – Blaise Pascal
- Site Admin
- Posts: 29563
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: chris.ph, The Mad Collector and 7 guests