My (very short) writing

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby mspanners » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:01 am

WeeKelda.... Nice rehash of an old joke, made me laugh! :lol: Well done!
mspanners

Postby poohbcarrot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:24 am

:?
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

This was his first reply. So obviously he likes WeeKeldas work :D

I'm sure he likes yours too :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Batty » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:45 pm

poohbcarrot wrote:""Oh yeah. Right. 'ere, did I tell you 'bout the turnip I 'ad for dinner last night?"

"You 'ad turnip?!" You lucky bleeder!. We 'ad mud an' old boots again!"

"You ad Boots? Boots?? You lucky tyke! Two boots or more'n'that? I ad half a lace to lick clean!" His eyes misted over in the dream filled state of a happy memory.
"Some forn geezer told me to sprinkle some powdery cheese on it, but I ad it as it was. I couldn't be bovered to rob the cheese guild and delay me meal, in case some bleeder nicked it."
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby poohbcarrot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:51 pm

:lol:
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby bikkit » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm

:lol:

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Cheery » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Tee hee... Nice one, everyone :lol:
Cheery

Postby bikkit » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Quite a long time later...

Douglas McDermatFloofy III looked at his father's sword. He picked it up. He dropped it again, sucking his fingers. He glanced at the manual. " Hold it at ye blunt end, ye fool" He read, very slowly. Feeling proud at his feat, after all it had only taken half an hour, He reversed the sword and tried again. A surge of power didn't come up his arm, red fire didn't dance before his eyes but it did feel right.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 pm

WeeKelda wrote:Quite a long time later...

Douglas McDermatFloofy III looked at his father's sword. He picked it up. He dropped it again, sucking his fingers. He glanced at the manual. " Hold it at ye blunt end, ye fool" He read, very slowly. Feeling proud at his feat, after all it had only taken half an hour, He reversed the sword and tried again. A surge of power didn't come up his arm, red fire didn't dance before his eyes but it did feel right.
Ooooh, what happened next? :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Jakindra » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:55 pm

WeeKelda wrote:Quite a long time later...

He tried waving it around in front of him, as he had seen the older men in the village do when they played with each other. The sword certainly felt much heavier than it looked, and as it slowly thumped against a wooden column, Doug's clammy fingers lost their grip and he plunged head-first into the remains of the cooking-fire. The fire, not having quite gone out yet, spread itself to Doug's bushy hair. And as he ran around screaming like a little girl to get the flames out, it dawned on him that maybe, maybe he didn't quite have the upper-body strength to wield his fathers sword, thin and lanky as he were.
"It's difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes you are interrupted by dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper"
Jakindra

Postby Batty » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Jakindra wrote:He tried waving it around in front of him, as he had seen the older men in the village do when they played with each other.

Image (((snort)))!
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:31 am

Those older men! They just can't stop playing with each other. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:06 pm

im not saying anything on that one :D
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Batty wrote:
Jakindra wrote:He tried waving it around in front of him, as he had seen the older men in the village do when they played with each other.

Image (((snort)))!

((((SNARK))))) Ooooh I need a tissue... :lol:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby chris.ph » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:25 pm

i was going to say something about tinas answer but iy was to rude :shock: you shouldnt say things about tissues in this topic tina i nearly dropped my teacup :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum