Sometimes
39%
No, I put pepper on top.
No votes
Spaghetti! Yuck!
4%

Total votes : 23

Postby Catch-up » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Always! Parmesan (not the dust) or asiago if we don't have parmesan, but not so much that it's the only thing you can taste.
Catch-up

Postby Tiffany » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 am

I don't like pasta at all.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Trish » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Parmesan is for mugs. It' salt with hairy stuff stuck to it.

Hard Romano, now that's cheese.
Trish

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Proper Limburger cheese is the best stuff. I bought some to try when I was in the Netherlands and it was so stinky I didn't dare keep it in my friend's fridge as she doesn't like cheese. So I had to eat it all. :lol:

Wikipedia wrote:Limburger cheese is a cheese that originated in the historical Duchy of Limburg, which is now divided between modern-day Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany. Limburger is especially known for its pungent odor. The bacterium used to ferment Limburger cheese and other rind-washed cheeses is Brevibacterium linens; this same bacterium is found on human skin and is partially responsible for human body odor.

There was a scientific study done that proved that malarial mosquitoes were equally attracted to the smell of Limburger cheese and human feet. :lol:

It's delicious! :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 pm

This would explain why the people on my commute smell like cheese then! I had wondered. Commuting by bus has taught me - not everyone showers every day. Not everyone showers every week :shock:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby chris.ph » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:31 pm

rosannas father came back from italy with some cheeses and gave me a taste it was lovely , it was sheeps cheese and he was shocked that after i found out what it was that i wanted more. if i like something i dont care what it is :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 am

Dotsie wrote:This would explain why the people on my commute smell like cheese then! I had wondered. Commuting by bus has taught me - not everyone showers every day. Not everyone showers every week :shock:

I shower more than once a week. I cannot imagine willingly being around someone who does not. But, then again, Americans are wonky about smelling clean. I completely understand that fresh water and hot water and soap aren't around everywhere, but I think that all cultures in these modern times are aware of stench. Some people just refuse to bathe, my disability lawyer pointed out that some folks won't bathe for months on purpose. :shock: :shock:

Very sensitive noses and hearing run in my family. :shrug:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Trish » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

chris.ph wrote:rosannas father came back from italy with some cheeses and gave me a taste it was lovely , it was sheeps cheese and he was shocked that after i found out what it was that i wanted more. if i like something i dont care what it is :lol:

Italians revere food and treat it accordingly.
I lived with an Italian guy who taught me more about food than Julia Child could dream of.

Italian cheeses are the only way to go.
Trish

Postby swreader » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:03 am

You can't have spaghetti, or pizza, or lasagna without Parmesan cheese sprinkled on the top. The Italians have some really good ideas--wine & cheese, grapes and cheese and wine--I'm drooling. Got to quit because I'm having a curry tonight. :D
swreader

Postby poohbcarrot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 am

Is it one of those Italian curries? :lol:
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Batty » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 pm

I was put off eating spaghetti by my ex manageress, who imparted to her Team that she has to eat spaghetti in the nude because she makes such a mess with the sauce.

She is such a large lady that the vision she conjured up put me off eating it!

Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Trish » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanks, Batty.
From ex-pasta lovers everywhere.
Trish

Postby Cheery » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:
Cheery wrote:I've found out something really strange about my aunt today: she puts lemon juice on her spaghetti. Now how weird is that? :shock:

Oh Mah Gawd, no... say it ain't so. Shudders She hasn't been hanging aboot with Johnny Depp has she?

For some strange reason she loves lemons. She often eats them whole, like oranges... Uagh
Cheery

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Well, Cheery, on the bright side, she will never get Scurvy.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:Well, Cheery, on the bright side, she will never get Scurvy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum