17%
Not seen it
48%
Dislike it
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: Supernatural

Postby Catch-up » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 pm

BobtheDrog wrote:just found out this isn't on the irish netflix AAAAARRRGGGHHH! Pretty much only signed up to watch it

Sorry! :( Netflix is the only way I was able to watch this. We don't have regular cable anymore.

I've watched through season 6 and I'm waiting for 7 to be available either on disc or instant view. I will admit the plot lines are tiresome at times, but it's good, mindless fun. I like the silly episodes where they poke fun at themselves. Although I still haven't forgiven them for not bringing back the father! I've said it in another thread, those boys are kind of cute but have nothing on the guy who played John Winchester.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Dotsie » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Knowing that Jeffrey Dean Wossname is in it has made me want to watch it now! Might get round to buying season 1 from Amazon, if it's not too expensive.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 am

Ahem.

I may be able to lay hands on the box sets somewhere! ;)

Ahem.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Catch up You can see season 7 online [no fees payable]
I watch it via sidereel ;)

Its no good I prefer Castiel to John Winchester no matter how many times I see either
Maybe because I am much younger or he looks far older than 45 :confusion-scratchheadblue:
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Postby Catch-up » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 pm

I can certainly understand why he wouldn't appeal to everyone. He does sometimes look older than he is. But Castiel? He always looks vaguely amphibian to me. And, ironically, like he's dehydrated most of the time.

But, that's neither here nor there. We all like who we like. :D

Thanks for the tip about the shows being online! I'll be patient and wait for Netflix to either get the discs or put them on instant view. I don't have a comfortable desk chair, and the computer monitor looks puny compared to the TV.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
Catch-up

Postby Catch-up » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Ok, I'm feeling really guilty about the amphibian comment. That was not nice. :oops: I really do enjoy his role in the show. I'm standing by the dehydrated part though.
Catch-up

Postby Dotsie » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:18 pm

:lol: You're allowed to pass comment if you like, this is a safe place!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:50 pm

I kind of agree maybe a little frog like but I like frogs ;)
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 am

Me likey Cas. :oops:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Bouncy Castle

Postby Catch-up » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 pm

:lol: Thanks guys. I like frogs too. Maybe he can be the frog prince?
Catch-up

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 am

yay he's back [castiel] though he does not know who he is .
is it wrong that I really like lucifer ?
ghostsecurity28

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri May 04, 2012 1:40 pm

http://tvline.com/2012/05/03/cw-renews- ... ies-90210/

The CW has renewed Supernatural for an eighth season.

:dance: :clap:

Bouncy Castle

Postby Dotsie » Tue May 08, 2012 9:36 am

Found S1 in HMV for £8 last week, so I snapped it up. Only had time to watch 2 episodes so far, it's more grisly than I thought it would be, but liking it! Jeffrey Dean Wossname better show up soon though.
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 am

Oh he very pretty to look at.

(I'm such a tart!!)

Bouncy Castle

Postby Catch-up » Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 pm

I'm not crazy about the gore either. It was almost a deal-breaker for me. Although, like you, I was holding out to see Jeffrey Dean Can't-remember-his-last-name-either. Enjoyed the show so I watched the full 6 seasons through Netflix. Waiting for season 7 to become available. Good news about it being renewed!
Catch-up

PreviousNext

Return to TV, film, theatre