the rbs six nations

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: the rbs six nations

Postby BobtheDrog » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm

my brother is able to pick and choose his team, scottish born to english parents but grew up in Ireland and is married to a welsh woman
BobtheDrog

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 pm

So, he's supporting France then? :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby BobtheDrog » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:55 pm

The top 3 as far as I can tell are Ireland, Scotland, Wales not sure from then on
BobtheDrog

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 am

Best wishes for tomorrow Chris.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:33 pm

cheers wwd, im just watching the warm up game of ireland vs italy b4 the main event :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby chris.ph » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:48 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 12-19 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D guess who won :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Batty » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:57 pm

It was a Great game! England weren't trounced, and they played well! It was a really close game, which are always the most entertaining.

Well Done, Wales! Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Chris you should have heard the cheers that went up in the pub when the 1st try went over, and a bigger one when then the other was denied,went into my local they were showing the round ball game so I left and went to the Weatherspoons pub, watched the Irish game in the house, there will be some sore heads tomorrow with the celebrations. :mrgreen:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 pm

well it was 24-3 but the italians played their hearts out, some fantastic defence by the italians and alex cuthbert deserved the man of the match for his fantastic work rate. dodgy yellow card on halfpenny tho but im still sleeping on the settee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Wales had to work hard for their win Chris, I just hope we can win against them next week.
Hope to beat Ireland tonight just like we did last year,still in the pub but I think I will go and watch it at home so I can hear the comentary. :mrgreen:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 pm

my god wwd is french :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
chris.ph

Postby Tonyblack » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 pm

:doh: That explains why everyone was walking around with Wales rugby shirts earlier.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:55 pm

probably tony :lol: :lol:
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm

chris.ph wrote:my god wwd is french :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

How the do you work that out Chris. :mrgreen: moi is Freench I assure you monsieur you are totally mistaken mon ami, viva zee..........Image
Who's Wee Dug

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum