the rbs six nations

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

the rbs six nations

Postby chris.ph » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm

thank god for that, scotland would have beat us if they hadnt had those 2 yellow cards :roll: nice to see young aaron shingler making such a good start for wales as i used to play with his father :D not to happy about george north spraining his ankle tho :( but he has 2 weeks to recover until the english match
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Re: the rbs six nations

Postby Batty » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:02 pm

For the second match running, Scotland made some silly mistakes. They also had a try disallowed (so the pundits said).

I'm glad that Wales won, but Scotland lost against England and Wales for stupid errors.

The match between Wales and England could be interesting! :lol: Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby The Mad Collector » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Well it was hardly a classic but the best team won. At least I should be guaranteed a happy Max Boyce when I see him in concert on Friday :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0RDadPheNQ
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 pm

chris.ph wrote:thank god for that, scotland would have beat us if they hadnt had those 2 yellow cards :roll: nice to see young aaron shingler making such a good start for wales as i used to play with his father :D not to happy about george north spraining his ankle tho :( but he has 2 weeks to recover until the english match

Stupid mistake by De luca started the rot what an arsehole why did he do it :? and we had been doing so well. :evil:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:36 pm

chris.ph wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats enough gloating Chris,have you no sole. :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

nope, especially as you had a perfectly good try disallowed :lol: :lol: ;) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
chris.ph

Postby author3 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 pm

I had no idea what you guys were talking about until I asked my dad and he told me it was rugby :roll: I hate sports,they're so pointless,why would anyone want to go outside and kick a ball when they could be reading :roll: .Anyway just ignore me and continue the discussion :D
Do you know the Buffy fan?The Buffy fan,the Buffy fan.Do you know the Buffy fan?The one who is extremely obsessed.
author3

Postby The Mad Collector » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:

Why would he want a fish?? He has a perfectly good rugby team that has won two games out of two, now lets see how have Scotland done so far? Oh..........
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 pm

The Mad Collector wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:

Why would he want a fish?? He has a perfectly good rugby team that has won two games out of two, now lets see how have Scotland done so far? Oh..........
It was meant to be a fishy remark Mad rathed than a heartfelt soul one. :lol:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:12 pm

author3 wrote:I had no idea what you guys were talking about until I asked my dad and he told me it was rugby :roll: I hate sports,they're so pointless,why would anyone want to go outside and kick a ball when they could be reading :roll: .Anyway just ignore me and continue the discussion :D

That's just the case in point as the ball has one at either end, but consider yourself ignored. :mrgreen:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby BobtheDrog » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 am

Stupid french, have they never heard of undersoil heating? incredibly frustrating having the match cancelled 5 minutes before it started. Also still a bit grouchy about the loss last weekend *cough* spear tackle *cough* ;-)
BobtheDrog

Postby chris.ph » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 pm

we would have won that one anyway bob, we outplayed you, but the jocks were all over us when they had 15 players on the pitch :D
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:11 pm

We will see how England do when their luck runs out, and they have to actually be the best team on the field to win they have not been in their games so far, such is life in rugby you can't argue with the refs decision we have a couple of weeks to see if we can stop being our own worst enemy. :mrgreen:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 pm

considering I have both english & scottish ancestry presently supporting England :)
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Next

Return to The Broken Drum