Corrupt-a-wish

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Ogamis » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 pm

a little hard to corrupt, as you havn't said what its an answer to...

i suppose... they do text, but your phone breaks, so you never know the answer to whever it is you didn't say

i wish someone would go back to the thats not very philisophical game and answer my last question
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.
Ogamis

Postby unseenu » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 am

They do,but fail to ask a new question (This has happened,go and see for yourself)

I wish I could pick up languages as quickly as Rincewind
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

Postby Ogamis » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 am

No, no one has answered my cat question, just talked about my bread one

you can pick up languages, but you hear so many you start to forget english

i wish my wishes didn't become corrupted, and happened in exactly the way i intend them to
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.
Ogamis

Postby unseenu » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:50 pm

You wish for so much that makes you happy you eventually wish for nothing,this makes you so lazy that your intelligence gradually fades,along with the abilty to realise you could wish yourself out of your rut.After a while you diminish into a godlike ether that simply drifts through space mumbling "I wish to continue existing"

I wish for a few more packs of Bicycle blue backed playing cards

unseenu

Postby Ogamis » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:56 pm

you get three packs, all of which you already have, and they turn out to have been shoplifted

i wish i could invent a time window that i could set to any point or location in the past to see into the past without effecting it, which would be easy to programm with merely willpower, so that i could prove the big bang theory and evolution

now that is a good wish :D

btw, you previous corruption wouldn't have worked, as i stipulated that my wishes would happen just the way i intended, and i would not intend any of my wishes to make me slovenly
Ogamis

Postby unseenu » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

It is siezed by the government and you never see it again.I'll leave what unforgivable things they do with it to your imagination.

I wish google earth had live real time images instead of just several years old stills

unseenu

Postby Ogamis » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 am

doing so requires filling the sky with satelites and using every bit of space on the internet, so everthing currently on the internet is destoryed, including this foum

i wish i only needed 5 hours sleep for my body to be in a state as if it had had 10 hours
Ogamis

Postby author3 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Okay thats quite tricky how about...
It works for 5 years but then your body really needs all the sleep you missed and you can't catch up so you go into a coma and die.
Is that okay?
I wish my books would come from Amazon already.(I have a really good corrupt for this :whistle: )
Do you know the Buffy fan?The Buffy fan,the Buffy fan.Do you know the Buffy fan?The one who is extremely obsessed.
author3

Postby Ogamis » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:57 am

i did clearly stipulate in my wish that my body would have experienced the 10 hours, so it wouldn't create a backlog of non-sleep, so your corruption wouldn't work

you're book arives, but you've accidetally ordered the brail version

i wish i had an unbreakable alarm clock that, instead of rining, stops time, so i can sleep in and whenever i wake up i would be in time for whatever it was i needed to do. and, though i would be able to do anything while time was stopped, i would not age.

try corrupting that :D
Ogamis

Postby author3 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Ogamis your corruptions are too hard for me so I'm not even going to try this one :|
Do you know the Buffy fan?The Buffy fan,the Buffy fan.Do you know the Buffy fan?The one who is extremely obsessed.
author3

Postby Willem » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 pm

You get that alarm clock, but batteries are not included and not available in stores or anywhere else. While trying to convert some other power source, the jolt of energy you jam into it triggers a stop-time function for just yourself, meaning the world goes on without you. You now serve as both a doorstop and a conversation starter at your family's parties until the end of time.

I wish for a hammock, a sandwich and a jar of mayonaise.
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby author3 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Okay you get everything and then while you are eating your sandwich you spill the mayonaise on the hammock and you get stuck to it(the hammock)then the wind blows the hammock into a poisonous bush and you die.
I wish got to meet Anne Frank(I just thought of something random) :roll:
author3

Postby unseenu » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:29 pm

You meet a random lady called Anne Frank, with no connection to the famous one whatsoever

I wish I was better at climbing trees

unseenu

Postby Sister Jennifer » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:03 am

You get so good that you actually climb the Tree of Life. When you climb back down you start telling people not to worry anymore cause you've got it all figured out and everything is going to be OK. Unfortunately you don't get any further than starting a facebook page before some clandestine religious agent disables your like button and you're never heard from again.

I wish I wrote the Book of Love.
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby Ogamis » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 am

you did, but because you're not the best of writers it therefore sucks. the world is plagued with unhappiness, frustration and 28 day marriages, all because of you

i wish that every single book in evetry whsmiths (or other book shop) stopped calling itself "the no.1 best seller" or even "best seller". in fact, i wish for that phrase, along with No. 1, and unrealistic newspaper reviews (which seem to herald some rubbish an american crime writer wrote up in a day as the new bible, harry potter and dickens put together) or any equivalent, to be banned from all books unless it is, literally, the best seller/ the number 1
Ogamis

PreviousNext

Return to Games