Corrupt-a-wish

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Ogamis » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 pm

by suddenly creating matter out of nothing you destroy the balance of the universe. e=mc^2 breaks, and the universe pulls itself out of existence into a giant black hole.

i wish i was this reality's god- lets face it, i couldn't really do a worse job than the present possible incumbent
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.
Ogamis

Postby deldaisy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm

You are God... and you get to know and SEE everything..... and after being forced to watch every old lady over 90 getting their bed bath everywhere in the world you retreat screaming "MY EYES!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!" never to been seen or heard again.

I wish I had an open air ticket to fly anywhere in the world whenever I wanted for free.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Ogamis » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:05 pm

The reason its free is that you're taking the new ryan air "no-frills extra" package, which requires you to have no luggage power the aircraft you are flying by riding an exercise bike in the airless hold while holding your breath (a scuba tank of course being counted as luggage)

I wish i had writen the harry potter books
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.
Ogamis

Postby Sister Jennifer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Wish granted. Watch out though, the catholic church is after you.

I wish that I could fly.
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby Ogamis » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Whats so bad about the catholic church? Personally, I would welcome the oportunity to lock horns with that decrepid, amoral, bunch of-
well, you get the idea

you can fly, but it only lasts 14 seconds, just after you've launched yourself off the cliff...

i wish that everybody gave up religion (not neccessarily thiesm) and began an era of peace and understanding without the need to go to war and bomb buildings and burn people at stakes over who has the biggest invisible friend.
Ogamis

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:35 am

Your wish is granted the world gave up religion but they all got bored and committed suicide

EXTRA : problem being religion always has a place in one form or another and without it you arent going to get any humour for example ,muslim[achmed the dead terrorist] . catholic [ pervert priests] witches [daydreamers and magic potions] athiests [attack all others] agnostics [always on the fence]

I wish I can improve my photography skills 10000 % and get a new job as a photographer
Last edited by ghostsecurity28 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Postby Ogamis » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:21 pm

You do, but after the millionth photo you take of a smiling bride and groom you realize how dull and meaningess you existance is and you committ suicide

I wish people on here made more interesting or humerous wish coruptions, and the human race in general were a lot more humerous is everyday conversations
Ogamis

Postby deldaisy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 am

Suddenly we and everyone in the whole world are hilariously funny and you cant stop laughing.... you split your sides laughing and your guts all falls out on the pavement and you lie there laughing and bleeding with various vile and odorous secrements flowing into the gutter but noone will help you because they just want to tell you jokes and make you see the funny side of dying.

I wish I had a million wishes :twisted:

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaZinga!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Ogamis » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Far too easy

every single one of them is corrupted and makes your life worse. plus, about ten wishes or so down the line you do a wish that somehow kills you or destroys the world or even the universe.

i wish i wasn't ill
Ogamis

Postby unseenu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:17 pm

you are injured

I wish I could play music just by thinking about it
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

Postby Ogamis » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:46 pm

i wish that too...

you are unable to hold all the complexities of musical peices in your mind at once. as the human brain imagines music based on both the conciouse and subconcious, part of the music is filled in for us. you don't get that when playing it out loud as you have to activly think all the music. ths, the music you make is terrible and distorted. plus, you keep forgetting the endings and getting tunes stuck in your head, forcing everyone around you to endure strains of some rubish pop sog you once heard on the radio 7 years ago. society gets tired of you; you are banned from every school and no high paying company will employ you

i wish shakespear had been easier to undestand so my essays go better
Ogamis

Postby Sister Jennifer » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Done to death by slanderous tongue! You see if I don't.

I wish I could know where anything was at any time.
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby Ogamis » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 pm

that wasn't really a corruption....

your mind breaks from knowledge of an infinite number of things in a universe of infinite size. you jump of a bridge to make it stop

i wish i could go backwards in my own personal timeline at will (that is, I would still be me in the past with future knowledge, e.g. i would become my past self)
Ogamis

Postby unseenu » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:44 pm

you go back a few seconds to test it and find you don't know how to stop,meaning you live through those two seconds for eternity until the universe randomly dies one day from entropy

I wish that every copy of the book I need to read by tomorrow wasn't checked out of the university library
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

Postby Ogamis » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:49 am

they arn't, but because you never expected this to work you don't bother going to the library at all. oh, the irony

i wish i could interview the dead, as they were in life, in ghostly form, not as zombies, with no physical presence, at any time, and that they would be perfectly honest, with me having the ability to chose who i interview and instantly summon them
Ogamis

PreviousNext

Return to Games