About the Archchancellor's hat

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: About the Archchancellor's hat

Postby Dotsie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 pm

He might have no idea that the hat was destroyed - it wouldn't surprise me!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby LilMaibe » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Would only make it weirder, seeing how much else from Sourcery was referenced in UA... (though whether or not a half-brick in a sock would have been of use against someone fully aware of what it can do, unlike Possessed!Coin, is debatable. Not to mention whether or not Rincewind would actually go and try to use it against someone fully aware of what it is capable of. He's a coward, not an idiot *shrugs*)

Mhn... someone around who's crazy enough to ask Sir Terry via twitter what's the deal with the hat?
LilMaibe

Postby Willem » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Suggested answer: A wizard did it.

("A wizard did it" is a phrase used to denote a suspiciously evasive answer to an inquiry, usually with the implication the question is either being purposely avoided or is in fact silly or overthought. The phrase was widely propagated through Internet message boards, frequently as a catch-all response to continuity errors in games or webcomics. The phrase originated in The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror X when Lucy Lawless responded to Professor Frink's question regarding a continuity error in Xena: Warrior Princess.)
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Previous

Return to Discworld novels