The What Film Did I Watch Quiz 2

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: The What Film Did I Watch Quiz 2

Postby Penfold » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Not really, I only watched it the other month but go ahead and post another if no one else minds Q. :lol:
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby Quatermass » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Penfold wrote:Not really, I only watched it the other month but go ahead and post another if no one else minds Q. :lol:

I don't care at the moment if anyone minds. :twisted: Here's a hopefully trickier one. :?
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby TwoShotTino » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:21 pm

The image is too dark for me to see any detail other than the collar
TwoShotTino

Postby Quatermass » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:45 pm

If I chose a few frames along, the actors would be visible, and it'd be too easy to get. :P
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby deldaisy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Harrison Ford and a wookie? Star wars something.....
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby pip » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Empire Strikes Back ?
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Quatermass » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Not any Star Wars film. :twisted:

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby MongoGutman » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Tha DaVinci Code
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ~~ Oddball
MongoGutman

Postby Quatermass » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 am

MongoGutman wrote:Tha DaVinci Code

Pfft! No! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Oh, I am SO going to enjoy this...

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby MongoGutman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:21 am

well you haven't really given us much to go on
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ~~ Oddball
MongoGutman

Postby Quatermass » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 am

MongoGutman wrote:well you haven't really given us much to go on

Well, I might give out a clue later. But I need to be tricky about it, because the wrong sort of clue might give the game away... :think:

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby MongoGutman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:59 am

Well it could be a dog-collar, so, The Omen?
MongoGutman

Postby Quatermass » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:12 am

It's not a horror film, and that's not a dog-collar. It's a normal daggy shirt collar underneath an item of clothing that I cannot state without revealing a major clue! However, the man on the right is wearing a shaggy coat. They are also moving at some speed.

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Quatermass » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:13 am

Aw crap, I just realised. I've got an LCD screen which is pretty bright, whereas some of you might still have a CRT on your computers, and that wouldn't help matters. :think: Maybe that's part of the problem.

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby deldaisy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 pm

MOving at SPEED huh? Like in A MINESHAFT????????????

Thats a VERY shaggy coat for a man to wear so maybe its a very COLD mineshaft??????????

And that shaggy coat... does he have the hood over his head too or does he have very luxurious hair as well?
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

PreviousNext

Return to TV, film, theatre