The Solstice Saskwidge Game Thread

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: The Solstice Saskwidge Game Thread

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:49 pm

And here we were thinking you were still on the razz with those Valyries Meer ;)

OK last votes are in and our tale is nearly done but let's make it all official...

Deacon Dotsie - 1) Jaeger; 2) Kin Arad
Father Jaeger - 1) Dotsie; 2) SimStars
Archimandrite Kin Arad - 1) Dotsie
Monsignor Meerkat - no vote
Angelic (Wannabe) Angua - 1) Kin Arad
Saintly Simstars - 1) Dotsie
Monsignora Wizzard - 1) Jaeger; 2) Kin Arad

As the personal pronoun slipped out from Kin Arad's lips as the noose went over her head, causing her to wink out of existence on the physical plane (for Lo! Kin was no other than Messrs. Beige, Khaki and Grey! :shock: ) the snow ceased to fall and Spring came once more to the precincts of Oi Dong! The Time Lord (whom you now know to be WannabeAngua ;) ) popped into the monastery to have a quick cuppa and some bikkits with the Sweeper (Dotsie) and to have a play with the Abbot (Mrs. Wizzard) and his lephant whilst up in Cori Celesti, Blind Io and Offler led Nuggan (Jaeger) off into a quiet corner and gently explained to him why consorting with Auditors wasn't really such a good idea in the God Business unless you're absolutely positive about not needing things like faith in your fellow man or, indeed, moving in mysterious ways... :whistle:

THE END!!!!!

:clap:
Well done everyone - a very Seasonal and relatively corpse-free game and some amusing logic games going on to keep us on ours toes :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby michelanCello » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 am

:clap:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby jaeger » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 am

Well done the good guys. :clap: Entertaining game all round. Thanks for running it Jan :clap:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby Kin Arad » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 am

Thank you Jan!! :D
“Wouldn’t that unplug your heating pad?”
Kin Arad

Postby Dotsie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks Jano! :D TBH, I was flying blind until Kin said:

Kin Arad wrote:That's really mean!! I don't know who to vote for, even though it won't help because some MEAN people seem set on killing me!! :evil: It really gets you down you know.

You gave yourself away, but it was too late anyway! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Kin Arad » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:31 pm

I know - I was already a goner by then :lol:
“Wouldn’t that unplug your heating pad?”
Kin Arad

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:32 pm

You were a goner from the 1st night really Kin - Wannabe was 'protecting' you during the last 2 nights, so that's why I voided Meerkat's lynch as she was the Abbot and your power over the lynch wasn't working at all. If you hadn't been protected/blocked then Meerkat would have had to stay dead, even though the Abbot transmigrated to Mrs Wizzard :lol:

If you hadn't got lynched then it would have gone to another night, but I'd have pushed things during the next day phase so that Wannabe and Dotsie would have had to publicly compare notes and the exposition would have happened at that stage. It's always tricky when we have unkillable characters in there but it does throw up some unusual situations so it adds to the fun ;)
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby SimStars13 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:56 pm

So... we win? Thanks for running it Jan, 'twas fun - even if I didn't know what was going on! :)
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby WannabeAngua » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Another great game. Thanks Jan :clap:
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby MrsWizzard » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Well, that was a lotta fun! I'd love to do more games like this. 'Specially since it seems I'm good at keeping suspicions away from myself, having only been voted for one :lol:
"Talk to the paw, mister, 'cos the whiskers don't want to know!!"
MrsWizzard

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Sure we can get another one together soonish - who wants to run the next one? :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby jaeger » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Not me !

Still got blind Io's flee in me ear :cry:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby meerkat » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Sorry my appearance in this wa so short and that I completely lost the plot due to circumstances beyond my control!

Thanks for running it Jan! :clap:
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Previous

Return to Games