Jan's Mended Drum RPG Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 pm

jesus pooh,that opened a can of worms jan even locked the thread :shock: now go and answer my post,make her an evil nun im used to those after going to a catholic comp :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby poohbcarrot » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:18 pm

My nun wears exactly the same clothes, and is exactly the same character as before but with a different name. :lol:
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 am

*Manages to get to the computer to post again after it flat-lining on her for 9 hours yesterday - mammoth powercut whilst the main events were kicking off* :twisted:

See! See what I have to put up with! PMSL :lol: I came on at the end of all this hilarity and was immediately mobbed by Middle America in full outrage and couldn't even post in the off-RP thread for having to scream at one of my fellow admins to get out and let me and my co-runner sort it - Tony you must treasure all of us on here you really must 'cos we're all angels to the last one! :wink:

Dearest fallen angel (pooh of course) - thank you for the many laughs and making a stupid situation bearable, but flaunting your very superior intellect and acid wit was at one point putting several people I do need to help me get things running well enough to open properly on there on the verge of walking out on me so I badly need a bit of a rest now please before we have the next 'learned' argument. :lol:

24 hours is all I ask :P

chris *hugs muchly* thank you so much for posting and for keeping Ms Palin/Sharon occupied most entertainingly for some of the time! :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 am

Actually this is a truly great area of study that I'm utterly fascinated with on the nature of satire and why the British appear to be the only nation who can handle it at all well most of the time? The fairly clear if not outrageous send up with the Limbaugh/Obama comment went completely over everybody's head except for me and my co-runner's

The world would a quieter and sadder place if we were all the same but boy is it worth remembering that it's certainly a funny old world. I'd much sooner laugh at it any day :)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohbcarrot » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 am

So Jan, do you want me to reply to your post in my new "Uncle Gaijin-San Problem Page" thread or do you want me to shut up for a week or two? (It is in the over 18s section)

Included in the answer to your statement will be the line "...and in fact Jesus Christ didn't actually ride a donkey, but a huge great massive Tyrannosaurus Rex!" :P
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Darling you can post whatever you like so far as I'm concerned just leave the Drum in peace for a bit as 2 controversies in a week is pushing it rather. :wink:

The Uncle Gaijin thread is yours and you're in charge (I can't believe I just said that! :shock: ) and at least we can be pretend to be grown-ups and tease accordingly in the adult area :D

I'm sure the T Rex would have been accorded instant Senator status - very practical people politically the Romans... :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:22 pm

PS - you have a chocolate-related problem to solve in your Agony Uncle thread *titters* and it's not me asking... :shock: PMSL :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohbcarrot » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Darling you can post whatever you like so far as I'm concerned...

The Uncle Gaijin thread is yours and you're in charge...

Here's the header for my first post.

WARNING! Some people might find my sense of humour shocking and offensive. It is intended to be. If you are not broad-minded, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING!

(I'll give it 48 hours before the complaints come in.)
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:53 am

Good test - in there I think things will be a little less intolerant. :)

*whispers* If you want your own house/sub-forum in the adult or the fam-friendly forums (which are private for members - no guests admitted) then you are in fact the moderator in there and can zap posting you don't appreciate or alternatively have the privacy levels set to only admit yourself and people you want to talk to :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohbcarrot » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Good test - in there I think things will be a little less intolerant. :)

*whispers* If you want your own house/sub-forum in the adult or the fam-friendly forums (which are private for members - no guests admitted) then you are in fact the moderator in there and can zap posting you don't appreciate or alternatively have the privacy levels set to only admit yourself and people you want to talk to :wink:

I didn't quite understand the bit after "whispers", but it sounds no good. I want to see how many people I can annoy. :twisted: People who talk about the "biased liberal US media" and how I shouldn't post under the influence of a "mind-altering substance" (beer?! :roll: ) deserve to be annoyed. :lol:
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:29 pm

You big cuddly sociable people person you! :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 pm

I've just read the thread in question, & I have to say pooh, you showed remarkable grace under pressure. Not sure I could have done the same (although I almost wet my pants at the whole politics thing). Naughty pooh! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohbcarrot » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:50 pm

I've just replied to your second question!
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby chris.ph » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:36 pm

im going for a nose in a minute to see if there is anymore devestation :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Dotsie » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Based on pooh's reply, there will be!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

PreviousNext

Return to Games