Facebook application/games

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Facebook application/games

Postby The_Discworldaholic » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Dont know how many of you play the apps on facebook but i just had to mention this new one out called Myth Monger, its from the makers of Mousehunt and is very very addictive so go and check it out, if you want more details just ask :)
The_Discworldaholic

Postby chris.ph » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm

very dangerous place facebook i will stay clear mate :wink:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tiffany » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:31 pm

I'm on Facebook, but I can't understand it at all. :? :? :roll: :roll:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Tiffany wrote:I'm on Facebook, but I can't understand it at all. :? :? :roll: :roll:
I was on it and it drove me crazy* so I left. :lol:

*Crazier
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby The_Discworldaholic » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Tiffany wrote:I'm on Facebook, but I can't understand it at all. :? :? :roll: :roll:

what u cant understand facebook or understand the apps? cause i find it real easy.
The_Discworldaholic

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:53 pm

I was on it for all of two weeks they want far too much personal info for my likeing,not to mention all these people who want to be you FRIENDImage
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:05 pm

:roll: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Tiffany » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:34 pm

The_Discworldaholic wrote:

what u cant understand facebook or understand the apps? cause i find it real easy.

None of it. Oh! Yes, I do have friends on there, but I really can't see the point of it all. :roll: I much prefer MSN. :D
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Dotsie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Call me old-fashioned, but if they're people I've actually met, I prefer real life. I don't know why I have to add the bloke who shares my office to an online friends list :?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohbcarrot » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 pm

What I used to like about the old days, was when if you went walkabout for three months or so, and then got back, you'd here all about what people had been doing for 3 months and it was fun (mind you it was usually nothing happened). Now, because people are emailing, facebooking and twittering all the time, everybody knows what everybody's doing all the time. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't give a toss about what you had for dinner etc.
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:40 pm

poohbcarrot wrote:What I used to like about the old days, was when if you went walkabout for three months or so, and then got back, you'd here all about what people had been doing for 3 months and it was fun (mind you it was usually nothing happened). Now, because people are emailing, facebooking and twittering all the time, everybody knows what everybody's doing all the time. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't give a toss about what you had for dinner etc.

That would be why we love you Pooh. :hug:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby chris.ph » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm

the five people who contacted me were all exgirlfriends ,thats dangerous so i cancelled :shock:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tiffany » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 pm

One of the people I have on Facebook, as a friend, is the Son I gave up for adoption many years ago. :shock: :o
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby poohbcarrot » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Wow!
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:14 am

Umm, speechless!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Next

Return to Games