Stange bird at the top of the page

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Exp. Date, the rat » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:11 am

poohbcarrot wrote:
Exp. Date, the rat wrote: Call me crazy

Exp. Date, the rat wrote: Tony, knows what I am capable of! You should hear the HORROR stories of what I did to the last person that call me CRAZY!!!!

So do you want us to call you crazy, or not? I don't mind either way, but you appear to be sending out mixed messages. :lol:

BTW, just for future reference, what did happen to the last person who called you crazy? (I promise I will refrain from ever calling you a crazy, frothing-at-the-mouth, insane, mad, completely gaga, one-sandwich-short-of-a-picnic, cuckoo, 4-exclamation-mark-using, nutjob loony - unless you want me to!) :wink:

Well, I am crazy then!

D*mn! I just called myself crazy, I guess I will have to give myself an atomic wedgie!

When I come back and my typing is not perfect, it i because my eyes are crossed and I'm in major pain!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
A legal Feegle? How could there be such a thing?
Today I feel like I am soaring like a tortoise!
Exp. Date, the rat

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 am

Exp. Date, the rat wrote:

GO AHEAD AND TRY! :x

Tony, knows what I am capable of! You should hear the HORROR stories of what I did to the last person that call me CRAZY!!!!

I do??? :shock:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 am

Tonyblack wrote:
Exp. Date, the rat wrote:
GO AHEAD AND TRY! :x

Tony, knows what I am capable of! You should hear the HORROR stories of what I did to the last person that call me CRAZY!!!!

I do??? :shock:

Who do you know who can't sit down properly, presumably due to underwear-up-bum problems?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:25 pm

John Lennon said the worst thing about being famous is "You can't fix a wedgie in public" I LOVE IT. There is something about simple truths.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum