Werewolf Night Chat in here - you have been warned!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: WEREWOLF!!!!!

Postby deldaisy » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Oh I am a great gawper Jan. And when I make totally off the wall assumptions about who is who and throw everyone off track........ :twisted:

ahhhhwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! (thats a werewolf call btw)
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Sure you don't want to play, Del? :?: You sounds like an excellent player :happy-smileyinthebox:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby deldaisy » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Oh no Sjoerd...... I can't wait for the posts you and Pip always make when you admit you or he are the killers.... I mean werewolves. :D :D :D

Best part of these games :D
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby jaeger » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 pm

deldaisy wrote:No no not me...... it always ends in people ripping each others throats out..... and I am NOT talking about the game... ;)

I will watch...... and hand out bandages; supply first aid so to speak.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby deldaisy » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm

jaeger wrote:
deldaisy wrote:No no not me...... it always ends in people ripping each others throats out..... and I am NOT talking about the game... ;)

I will watch...... and hand out bandages; supply first aid so to speak.

:lol: :lol:

I'll have you know I was once a qualified member of a mines rescue squad. (Not that I ever did that... just the course)

My Dad had a heart attack when I went home once and I didn't know what to do... so when I went back I signed up for a first aid course... the only one going at the time was a mines rescue squad one.... It was run by the head of the local ambulance squad... a dear man.... if somewhat conservative.....I was the only girl in the course... EVERYONE wanted to have ME for their partner when it came to exam time :D It pretty well guanteed they wouldnt be asked to do ANY major "accident investigations" or bandaging of the torso and certainly no broken pelvis'... arms. lower legs, head, or broken wrists yes. :lol:

I should be perfect for "torn out throats"
deldaisy

Postby jaeger » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:59 pm

1st aid for all . . . a bloody good thing.

Just don't press to HARD to stop the bleeding on a torn out throat . . . . . Hmmm . . Bleed out . . . or asphyxiation :think:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby WannabeAngua » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:49 pm

I'd like to join in. Never done this before so you may get some silly questions Jan (just so you're warned).
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 pm

You're not the only newbie to this so no worries Wannabe ;) It's not difficult - even Sjoerd can play it when he's not under pressure :whistle:

mC
Jaeger
Emberella
Willem
Sjoerd
Kin Arad
Dotsie
WannbeAngua

Look kiddies - 2 more peeps on board properly as players and we can go with the big cast :dance:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:You're not the only newbie to this so no worries Wannabe ;) It's not difficult - even Sjoerd can play it when he's not under pressure :whistle:

Oi! :angry-tappingfoot: I have won a game of this in RL, you know! :banana-ninja:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm

:angry-chillpill: Hardly the same as forum Werewolf ole chap :P

You can't hear people slapping their thighs for starters... :oops: :orcs-censored:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 pm

allright, I'm no good at this game :( But it's fun! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncycyan: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:
Sjoerd3000

Postby AuntyVague » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Not ready to jump in and join, but I' think I'll hang around to gawp and (hopefully) learn :)
AuntyVague

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:02 am

:D Gawping's fun too! If Del let's you get a word in edgeways... :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 pm

'Kay - eight players so we'll stick with the 2 'hunters' and 2 killers formation unless we get a couple or more come in to play fully. (Can still use the Igor and Dee in a different way but they'll have limited tasks to do ;) )

Aim to start this rolling around 3-ish GMT in a new game thread tomorrow - this one will keep going as the night talk thread* :character-count:

* NOTE TO SELF ~ Ask Tony to rename thread as can't edit the title myself :auto-ambulance:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:58 am

I'm in if there's room . I was stuck away from the forum most of the weekend. Hopefully didn't miss this. :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

PreviousNext

Return to Games