Postby DaveC » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Nope. Sorry. :(
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby Char » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:15 pm

SimsKatie wrote:I actually can't watch 3D movies because of a problem with the nerve in one of my eyes, but I'm still thinking about going to see this. I adore The Lion King, and I'm gasping to see it on the big screen again even if it gives me a retinal migraine :lol:

Same here, I love The Lion King, but am almost completely blind in one eye so the 3D effect is lost on me. Everything just looks a bit blurry :? My local cinema does have 2D showings, but they're at a rubbish time. :(
Char

Postby PaulWilliam80 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:31 am

Spam deleted
PaulWilliam80

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:13 pm

ChristianBecker wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:Maybe they do have cartoon sex after all. :lol:

You should do a google search :mrgreen:

I did a dissertation on Disney (the Empire) for my graphics degree - in the studio's heyday after Snow White and Fantasia won a load of Oscars the animators supposedly made an x-rated Mickey and Minnie short for Walt's birthday... :P They got him in for a party screening but he took one look and lost it big time with all of them and sacked them on the spot - his brother Roy went around re-hiring them all the next day but the film was burned immediately. They took family-friendly pretty darned seriously back then :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre