- - Dusk Jacket looks right, book is blue with gold lettering on the spine (I believe, need to double-check that).
- Book is ~218 pages with some blanks at the end (I think the last numbered page was 217? Don't have it in front of me).
- Title page states has the Colin Smythe imprint and states "COLIN SMYTHE Gerrards Cross 1986"
- Copyright page states "Copyright 1986 [...] First published in 1986 by Colin Smythe Limited Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire [...] Printed in Great Britain Printed and bound by Billing & Sons Limited Worcester"
- Dust Jacket lists similar printing information, ISBN is listed as 0-86140-203-0
-I don't see a price anywhere on the book.
-Condition is really, really good, but pages have browned a bit, so this does look like it's from 1986.
Is there anything else I should look for? Obviously excited if this is really a first edition, but I'm kind of assuming I'm going to find something amiss... I have pictures if it would help.