Discussion Group?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tonyblack » Mon May 30, 2011 2:32 pm

You now have one week to re or reread Feet of Clay for the discussion starting Monday 6th June. :D
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:22 am

You have two weeks to read or reread Eric for the discussion starting on Monday 4th July. :D
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 pm

You have one week to read or reread Eric for the discussion starting Monday 4th July. :)
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 am

You have two weeks to read or reread Interesting Times for the discussion starting on Monday 1st August. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 am

You now have one week to read or reread Interesting Times for the discussion starting Monday 1st August. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:46 am

You have two weeks to read or reread The Wee Free Men for the discussion starting on Monday 5th September. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 am

You now have one week to read or reread The Wee Free Men for the discussion starting on Monday 5th September. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 am

You have two weeks to read or reread Men at Arms for the discussion starting on Monday 3rd October. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby SimsKatie » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Tonyblack wrote:You have two weeks to read or reread Men at Arms for the discussion starting on Monday 3rd October. :D

Brilliant, I'd already started rereading it anyway :lol:
SimsKatie

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 am

You have one week to read or reread Men At Arms for the discussion starting on Monday 3rd October. :)
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:40 am

You have two weeks to read or reread Hogfather for the discussion starting on Monday 7th November. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Lamia » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Tonyblack wrote:You have two weeks to read or reread Hogfather for the discussion starting on Monday 7th November. :D

Well, I just bought it and it's one of my favourites, so I guess I'll have to join the discussion. :)
Lamia

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:14 pm

I'll look forward to your views. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:08 am

You have one week to read or reread Hogfather for the discussion starting on Monday 7th November. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby LilMaibe » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:46 am

Seperate threads for movie discussion/book-movie comparsion?
LilMaibe

PreviousNext

Return to Discworld novels