Groaning about daytime television

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Groaning about daytime television

Postby bikkit » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Ok, I really have nothing better to talk about. It is really bad though. And it all seems to be about auctioning stuff, either that or it's a soap opera. It's so...AAARRGH!

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:48 pm

:lol: Just one of the reasons I got rid of my TV set. It's when you find yourself eagerly waiting for one of these shows that you know you've got a problem. :shock:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Tiffany » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:24 pm

I love watching Bargain Hunt. I think Tim is lovely. :lol:
It is the only daytime prog I do watch though.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby chris.ph » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:23 pm

loose women is hysterical :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Only 'cos it's lunchtime... at least they're not quite as bad as Philip and Fern doing advert interviews for what's coming on the box next week or whatever - this is really we've got so and so you've never heard of (or if you have you'd rather you hadn't) talking about something you don't care about and won't watch anyway...

That make's me want to scream - although I much admit Phil were pretty good with Kerry Catona that time, considering that was kind of off the cuff when she should so obviously have been zonked out in bed still poor cow. Then there's the crocodile tears and wringing of hands over people like Jade Goody and M. Jackson that sticks in the craw - so fickle and vampiric and I don't even know how to tell the difference anymore as to who's being most insincere.

Who was it who said there's no such thing as bad publicity? :evil:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Return to TV, film, theatre