Worst Film Ever Watched!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Worst Film Ever Watched!

Postby Tiffany » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:46 am

Got to say in my case & my friends, as she was watching it with me last night on DVD, is Year One, with Jack Black & Michael Cera. Worst film I have ever seen.
We stuck it out for half an hour but it was so bad we switched it off & watched an episode of Fraggle Rock :lol: instead.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby pip » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 am

That did suck . I lasted twenty minutes.
Still think Existenz is the worst (and most overrated film) i've ever had the misfortune to watch
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby DaveC » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:21 am

Not seen Year One yet, :? although I will some to just to see how bad it is........I like eXistenZ. Not my favourite Cronenberg by any means, though. :roll:
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby pip » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 am

People booed existenz in Irish cinemas :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby DaveC » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

:shock:
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby chuffed » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

yeah, Year one was truly, truly awful... wasted one of my allocation on my rental list for that one!
Is really hit and miss with renting regularly, cause you tend to chuck far too much on the list and take pot luck!! found some cracking films wouldn't have watched otherwise though
chuffed

Postby Tiffany » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:41 pm

chuffed wrote:yeah, Year one was truly, truly awful... wasted one of my allocation on my rental list for that one!
Is really hit and miss with renting regularly, cause you tend to chuck far too much on the list and take pot luck!! found some cracking films wouldn't have watched otherwise though

Luckilly I bought it from a car boot & only paid 50p for it. I shall get rid of it the same way. :lol: :lol:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby pip » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:43 pm

its like The Ring. To get rid of the torture pass it on to some other Shmuck :lol:
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Tiffany » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Willem » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Year One was truly awful, one of the few movies I really couldn't finish. And I'm a fan of Jack Black and Michael Cera in general even.
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Re: Worst Film Ever Watched!

Postby Beautiful Dirt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:47 am

Tiffany wrote:Got to say in my case & my friends, as she was watching it with me last night on DVD, is Year One, with Jack Black & Michael Cera. Worst film I have ever seen.
We stuck it out for half an hour but it was so bad we switched it off & watched an episode of Fraggle Rock :lol: instead.

Oh Tiff, that's 30 minutes too much. Pity the poor soul (me!) who had to watch the entire thing because of an insistent boyfriend, who's taste in films is surprising only once in a blue moon.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard. H. L. Mencken
Beautiful Dirt

Postby The Mad Collector » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 pm

It's bad but I still think Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is the worst ever...

See the full film here if you can stomach it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5WwammH90

the Martian costumes are so bad even Blue Peter in their worst "'here's one we made earlier" spots would have been ashamed.
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Arrrgh I did not even last a minute, even plan nine from outer space seems better. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Re: Worst Film Ever Watched!

Postby Tiffany » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Beautiful Dirt wrote:
Tiffany wrote:Got to say in my case & my friends, as she was watching it with me last night on DVD, is Year One, with Jack Black & Michael Cera. Worst film I have ever seen.

Oh Tiff, that's 30 minutes too much. Pity the poor soul (me!) who had to watch the entire thing because of an insistent boyfriend, who's taste in films is surprising only once in a blue moon.

We were hoping it would improve, Beautiful Dirt, but it didn't & when that cart ride made them vomit (such a horrible word) we had enough. :(
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Conforumist » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

For a Matt Damon, this movie was terrible:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0302674/
Conforumist

Next

Return to TV, film, theatre