Pterry Forges Sword from Meteroites

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:18 pm

it hardens up when you mix it with plutonium :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby feanor » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
chris.ph wrote:dont make swords out of uranium metoers is probably the moral there tony and no ive never read it or heard of it b4
:lol: That's the one. And, as far as I know, Uranium is far too soft to be any good as a sword.

Ayup Tony...

And prob'ly too heavy too ! I certainly wouldn't like to be near the Bang when two of them collided, LOL (Tongue firmly in cheek foks...) :shock:
I'm glad that all my problems have now Resolved down to where my next Banana is coming from...

GNU !
feanor

Postby Dotsie » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:43 pm

But you don't get meteorites made of uranium :? Meteorites come in three main types - stones, irons, and stony irons. The clue as to the composition is in the name :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Dotsie wrote:But you don't get meteorites made of uranium :? Meteorites come in three main types - stones, irons, and stony irons. The clue as to the composition is in the name :wink:
I did say it was a really silly book. :wink:

The writers had it made of radioactive uranium. :roll: I would never bother with another book by them.
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby feanor » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 am

Dotsie wrote:But you don't get meteorites made of uranium :? <SNIP> :wink:

And it's a Damn good job too ! :shock:
I'm glad that all my problems have now Resolved down to where my next Banana is coming from...

GNU !
feanor

Postby Dotsie » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am

Yeah, the explosion's big enough already :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett