Sept 13th! Win tickets to the Launch Party of Snuff!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Sept 13th! Win tickets to the Launch Party of Snuff!

Postby RJH » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:28 pm

On the 19th October 2011 a very special party will be taking place aboard a paddle steamer on the Thames in London. It will be the launch party of a very special book. Snuff, the 39th Discworld Novel by Sir Terry Pratchett. This is the first I have heard of the party so get entering now!!

Terry Pratchetts Official Facebook page via his publishers have two tickets* to give away to this event where Sir Terry will be the guest of honour! All you have to do is answer the following question, email your answer with your name and address to: discworld@transworld-publishers.co.uk

The winner will be picked at random out of those with the correct answer on Friday 16th September at 10am (GMT) and announced on this page.

Question:

What was Terry Pratchett's first published short story called?

http://bricksandbooks.co.uk/2011/sept-13th-win-…party-of-snuff/
RJH

Postby deldaisy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Does the winning ticket include return air flights from Australia to London then? :D Woohoo!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby RJH » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Afraid not:

*This prize only includes two tickets to the launch on the 19th October, please do not enter if you can not make it on the night, the winner will be sent an email with instructions on locations and timings.
RJH

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Good luck anyone taking part. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby pip » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Cheers Richard.
Entered and sitting uncomfortably with everything crossed :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Me too Pip,but everything is not crossed it brings tears to my eyes. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby jaeger » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:18 am

Pip :shock: . . . Breath . . . aaannnnnnnd . . . reeeeelakssssss :lol: Gripping to tight 'll do the blood pressure no good :wink:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby pip » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:38 am

Done
:lol: :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby author3 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:31 am

Cool the party takes place on the night of my birthday
Do you know the Buffy fan?The Buffy fan,the Buffy fan.Do you know the Buffy fan?The one who is extremely obsessed.
author3

Return to Terry Pratchett