NASA LCROSS launch.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 pm

ive put that the wrong way round moon base alpha should be first :oops:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 pm

chris.ph wrote:i dont know if space 1999 had mountains around them on moon base alpha :lol:
I swear that one of those Eagles used to get blown up every week on Space 1999. They seemed to have a never ending supply of them. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Conspiracy Theory » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 am

mspanners wrote:If they find water they intend to set up a base camp there and man it permanently in the same fashion as the International space station..... :) ....... but even if there is no water they have backup plans to develop a system that can extract oxygen from the rocks and recombine it with hydrogen to generate power and water.... 8)

Be kind of a bummer, wouldn't it, if some other species already had the same great idea?

"Hon, what's that thing streaking down toward the town square?"

:)
Conspiracy Theory

Postby Conspiracy Theory » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 am

Tonyblack wrote:
chris.ph wrote:i dont know if space 1999 had mountains around them on moon base alpha :lol:
I swear that one of those Eagles used to get blown up every week on Space 1999. They seemed to have a never ending supply of them. :lol:

Thank you!

I was only 9 at the time but, even then, I kept asking "Where are they getting all the extra crap?? I thought they had been using it as a Space Dump!'

Amazing the array of spare parts you can find in the 'depleted uranium' vaults, isn't it? :)
Conspiracy Theory

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum