NASA LCROSS launch.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 pm

ive put that the wrong way round moon base alpha should be first :oops:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 pm

chris.ph wrote:i dont know if space 1999 had mountains around them on moon base alpha :lol:
I swear that one of those Eagles used to get blown up every week on Space 1999. They seemed to have a never ending supply of them. :lol:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Conspiracy Theory » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 am

mspanners wrote:If they find water they intend to set up a base camp there and man it permanently in the same fashion as the International space station..... :) ....... but even if there is no water they have backup plans to develop a system that can extract oxygen from the rocks and recombine it with hydrogen to generate power and water.... 8)

Be kind of a bummer, wouldn't it, if some other species already had the same great idea?

"Hon, what's that thing streaking down toward the town square?"

:)
Conspiracy Theory

Postby Conspiracy Theory » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 am

Tonyblack wrote:
chris.ph wrote:i dont know if space 1999 had mountains around them on moon base alpha :lol:
I swear that one of those Eagles used to get blown up every week on Space 1999. They seemed to have a never ending supply of them. :lol:

Thank you!

I was only 9 at the time but, even then, I kept asking "Where are they getting all the extra crap?? I thought they had been using it as a Space Dump!'

Amazing the array of spare parts you can find in the 'depleted uranium' vaults, isn't it? :)
Conspiracy Theory

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum