On Dreams ~ Rubbing out Toontown Whodidit?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Oh good choice! Image
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby meerkat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:39 pm

I wanna be Tweetie Pie!
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Turning this into a kind of Ad thread where it might be of interest to people over here :wink:

This is something for anyone who writes original fiction (rather than fanfiction) because what we're trying out is a kind of writers co-operative publishing project and want to gather together an anthology of short stories which we'll put up on the self-publishing book site LULU.COM

Go HERE for the thread which gives you more info and if you're interested in participating/contributing then you'll need to register with us if you're not already a member :wink:

We're fine with fan-fiction of all kinds BTW, but because this is a potentially money-making project anything that's derivative or written based on another author's work is a no-no and so fan stuff can just be posted as that's fine on the forum anyway :D
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:30 pm

In Toontown ~ someone is painting the streets red...

... and innocent Toons are getting rubbed out!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And when one of the higher profile victims is Woody Woodpecker you're more than spoiled for suspects for Public Enemy # 1!

Top Toons Bugs Bunny (the Hero) and Daffy Duck (The Kingmaker) are assigned to try and find the Mr. Big behind the studio-backed hit squad and the hot word on the street is that they're looking for a King Rodent - but is that Mickey? Or maybe Jerry? What about Speedy Gonzales? Or should they be looking a little further down the cutting room floor for the more second-rate antagonists such as Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam who have recently been recruited into the shady Independent Toon-making concern Kill-the-Wabbit Productions!

And this time we have a Kingmaker... no lynch voting just carting off to your friendly local jail at the whim of a daily monarch and the usual more permanent picking off process during the night.... :twisted:

Go HEREto play (if you're a member on Dreams :wink: )

Go HEREto join Dreams and then play
Jan Van Quirm

Postby captainmeme » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Yay! I'm on time for this one's sign-up! I've always wanted to be in one of these (not as the Narrator).
Albatross!
captainmeme

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:35 pm

We still have at least 3 spots open if anyone fancies a different game format for this - we have a 'secret King' for a day option for lynching so when we get going it ought to be quite a fast moving game :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm

OK - :lol:

I'm not proud - we still need at least 3 more people to play this so I'm putting it on Guest posting status so people can post to play or gawp without having to join! :P
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Willem » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Can't commit at the moment with the settling in at the new job, sorry :(
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:03 am

NP Willem :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby michelanCello » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:25 pm

I'd love to, Jan, but I'm spending way too much time online as it is already... :oops: I'm trying not to pick up new things and do something useful instead...
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 am

No sweat - I know how it is when you have to manage your online time and I have a cunning plan to make up the shortfall of players so we're not stalled as such :wink:

Game will start on Monday anyway and I'll leave the free-posting option open for no-commitment gawping whatever :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to Games