Gnats

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:48 pm

I once read a horror story about a group of girls who went to a male stripper show.

They were in the front row, and the strippers were all lined up and swinging their bits and bobs around.

One of the girls felt something go into her eye.

Several days later she went to the doctor with an infected eye - it was a pubic lice.

:shock:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:28 pm

mspanners wrote:http://ipm.ncsu.edu/AG369/notes/eye_gnats.html

After causing eye infections,and if left untreated, your eyes go like this :shock: .

Eventually you will look like this :oops: then this 8) and then need a dog and stick to walk about or die of starvation or walking off the edge of cliffs.

Well, you could just join the Lemmings... :twisted:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:I once read a horror story about a group of girls who went to a male stripper show.

They were in the front row, and the strippers were all lined up and swinging their bits and bobs around.

One of the girls felt something go into her eye.

Several days later she went to the doctor with an infected eye - it was a pubic lice.

:shock:

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :makes the realistic pantomime of Daphne pantomiming throwing up: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Dotsie » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:23 pm

I've heard that story too, years ago, so the words "urban myth" spring to mind. Doesn't mean it's not a good one though :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 pm

So she ended up a bit c***eyed then. :twisted:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:So she ended up a bit c***eyed then. :twisted:

Falls out of the chair, OMG!!

Previous

Return to Discworld novels