NADWCon pictures

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Good photo's 8)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby meerkat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm

mcaramb wrote:Just found a wealth of NADWCON 2011 photos on Picasa...

http://bit.ly/rn9RH3

Excellent bunch of photos!
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

photos

Postby Papaballoon » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 am

Well, I made an attempt at placing a photo, but I am not bright ehough. So I decided that you may as well go to my facebook page and look there (Mark Garver) or (papaballoon and friends) my regular facebook account has more photos, including those that are cariacatures of friends and others. i was at a political gig a few weeks ago and did a couple of cariacatures of their guest. Those turned out OK. but my favorites are the huge pieces like the life size princesses and such. those are fun and a challenge! Fun though! and IMPACT??? wow.

I love playing the game of "stump the chump" which is whenever anyone asks for something different. Death of Rats was cool and so were the Feegles! I maybe should have done the toad too, but it did not occur to me at the convention. I was too overwhelmed by Pterry! I felt awfully bad for him! he looked fragile. and I really want him to be able to complete as many wonderful stories as he can. he is an incredably talented writer![/img]
"If I had a penny for every time I was thrown out of that tavern, I would have......three dollars and twenty eight pence."
Papaballoon

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett