SEX! SEX! SEX!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sun May 31, 2009 6:30 pm

LMAO PoohBCarrot... you naughty man, you have Definitely opened a can of worms... I seem to remember that Even The Luggage met a Female Luggage... where tho... in Four Ecks maybe??? Something about them circling each other... :lol:

Bethany and Cohen eventually got married... Twoflowers gave them a bag of gold as a wedding present. :wink:
Last edited by Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit on Sun May 31, 2009 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby mspanners » Sun May 31, 2009 7:47 pm

And The Silver Hoard,The Guild of Seamstresses scored more times than the England Football Team has in its entire History... :P
mspanners

Postby bookworm 303 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 am

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:LMAO PoohBCarrot... you naughty man, you have Definitely opened a can of worms... I seem to remember that Even The Luggage met a Female Luggage... where tho... in Four Ecks maybe??? Something about them circling each other... :lol:

yes in the end of interesting times the luggage is followed by a female luggage and little luggage so... :)
bookworm 303

Postby feanor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:33 am

Ayup All...

There's a lot of talk bout Sex, it's just that most of it's in the past...

At the beginning of one of his books, Pterry says that it's a book about Sex, albeit not in the sense of count the legs and divide by two... There's the allusion by Ipslore the red about being driven out of the University when he fell in Love by accident... to Death, And even Ridcully admits (To Granny Weatherwax of all people) in Equal Rites I think AFTER they duel and go looking for the staff, that even HE is a seventh son... So, as they say, there's a lot of it about. But Sex in the 'Present' of a book seems to me to be confined to Mrs Palm's and her ladies of negotiatable Affection...

Oh, and the problems associated with being a Loved-up (!) Dwarf...
I'm glad that all my problems have now Resolved down to where my next Banana is coming from...
feanor

Postby poohbcarrot » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm

bookworm 303 wrote:yes in the end of interesting times the luggage is followed by a female luggage and little luggage so... :)

Well remembered :!: That definitely counts.

Nijel, Mort, Guild of seemstresses etc don't count coz it never happened in the timeline of a book.
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:53 pm

I remember reference to Detritus and his wife being unable to have children, so presumably they've had sex (rock sex? :shock: ) "off screen", so to speak.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:30 pm

feanor wrote:Ayup All...

There's a lot of talk bout Sex, it's just that most of it's in the past...

At the beginning of one of his books, Pterry says that it's a book about Sex, albeit not in the sense of count the legs and divide by two... There's the allusion by Ipslore the red about being driven out of the University when he fell in Love by accident... to Death, And even Ridcully admits (To Granny Weatherwax of all people) in Equal Rites I think AFTER they duel and go looking for the staff, that even HE is a seventh son... So, as they say, there's a lot of it about. But Sex in the 'Present' of a book seems to me to be confined to Mrs Palm's and her ladies of negotiatable Affection...

Oh, and the problems associated with being a Loved-up (!) Dwarf...
Not Ridcully in ER - he didn't show up until Moving pictures - you're thinking of Archchancellor Cutangle. :)

Actually, if you care to look for it, ER is FULL of sexual references. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Hmm, I know I remember Granny Weatherwax and some Archchancellor standing on a bridge towards the end of a book, speaking of a time when He was chasing Her when they were both very young and basically it came down to her just plain outrunning him, which is why She is still a Mistress and He went off to become a Wizard.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:Hmm, I know I remember Granny Weatherwax and some Archchancellor standing on a bridge towards the end of a book, speaking of a time when He was chasing Her when they were both very young and basically it came down to her just plain outrunning him, which is why She is still a Mistress and He went off to become a Wizard.
Lords and Ladies - and that was indeed Ridcully. :)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby mspanners » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:34 pm

"Rincewind had experienced orgasms of course , sometimes in company..."

From the Light Fantastic.... :shock:
mspanners

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum