if u could make a request....

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby NameInVain » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:54 pm

I'd love to see more of Sgt. Jackrum. Finished 'Monstrous Regiment' for the nth time last night and I'd forgotten how wonderful that novel is.
User avatar
NameInVain
New member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 am
Location: Newcastle, England.

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 pm

NameInVain wrote:I'd love to see more of Sgt. Jackrum. Finished 'Monstrous Regiment' for the nth time last night and I'd forgotten how wonderful that novel is.
It's one of my favourites as well. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
User avatar
Tonyblack
Moderator
 
Posts: 28884
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales

Postby fids » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 pm

The Feegles teaming up with the luggage has legs IMO

see what I did there :lol:

2 malevelant forces unite to annoy everyone, and save the day of course.

If I keep mentioning this in every thread perhaps it'll happen just to shut me up. :lol:

We definately need I,Golum too
You may be a King or a simple road sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
fids
Member
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Hereford

Postby Perestroika » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

You don't know what you two might be missing D:
I do know that on my part by not writing fanfiction I am missing out on effort...
Perestroika
Member
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:57 pm
Location: behind you

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Here's the only fan fiction I have ever written, and probably will ever write! :D

The Patrician's Death. 8)

http://www.terrypratchett.co.uk/forum/v ... th&start=0
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby LilMaibe » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:45 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Here's the only fan fiction I have ever written, and probably will ever write! :D

The Patrician's Death. 8)

http://www.terrypratchett.co.uk/forum/v ... th&start=0


Will read later. (though i already eny you for getting feedback :( )
LilMaibe
 

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 pm

That's coz I posted it on here as I went along. It was only meant to be about 200 words as a joke, but it got carried away. :D

So if you post yours here, a bit at a time, you'll probably get feedback. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby LilMaibe » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 pm

poohcarrot wrote:That's coz I posted it on here as I went along. It was only meant to be about 200 words as a joke, but it got carried away. :D

So if you post yours here, a bit at a time, you'll probably get feedback. :P


*points at signature* My stuff's in there.
LilMaibe
 

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 pm

But that involves effort. :D

Very rarely do I click on links (eg youtube), because I can't be bothered. :P

For example;

Imagine there is a link to someone selling a cheap dishcloth. You won't go to it.
Now imagine someone rings your doorbell, and when you answer the door there is someone selling a cheap dishcloth. It's in your face, so you might buy it. :lol:
Last edited by poohcarrot on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby LilMaibe » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm

poohcarrot wrote:But that involves effort. :D

Very rarely do I click on links (eg youtube), because I can't be bothered. :P


well, everything I wrote (in no specific order is in there. and it takes less effort than writing a new thread)
LilMaibe
 

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Well why don't you start your own thread, then cut and paste it here in small chunks every day (people don't read massive chunks of writing). :D
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby LilMaibe » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:13 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Well why don't you start your own thread, then cut and paste it here in small chunks every day (people don't read massive chunks of writing). :D

The thing linked in my signature basically is my own thread as noone else posts there...for some reason ...
LilMaibe
 

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:18 pm

:shock: Oh! You have done that.

I didn't know! :roll:

I didn't read it because most of it was posted when I was suffering from a severe attack of earthquakes. :D

I'll read it later. 8)
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby LilMaibe » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 pm

poohcarrot wrote::shock: Oh! You have done that.

I didn't know! :roll:

I didn't read it because most of it was posted when I was suffering from a severe attack of earthquakes. :D

I'll read it later. 8)


Have fun :) There's three stories in there (one unfinished, a one-shot and one more or less abadoned)
LilMaibe
 

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 am

If I could have TP write a story I would like to see one about Twoflower on the counterweight continent before he becomes a tourist. I would love to see Twoflower being a thorn in the side of the authorities.
User avatar
Chris
Member
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire

PreviousNext

Return to Discworld novels

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests