(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
I shall take your word it fair lady.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 15230
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Happy Belated Birthday to you Tiffany.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
- Posts: 3885
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm
- Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know
Happy birthday for friday Tiffany, sorry I missed it I was away for the weekend. Hope it was fun for you
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9426
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
Sorry am sooo late Tiff was away and couldn't get to the computer
Hope you had a wonderful birthday
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: ireland
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Sjoerd3000, wicked woman and 8 guests