Calling all Pratchett lovers: Wyrd Sisters: 3rd- 6th June

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Calling all Pratchett lovers: Wyrd Sisters: 3rd- 6th June

Postby Tomjohn » Tue May 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Calling all Pratchett fans! Wyrd Sisters is to be preformed at the Barnfield theatre in Exeter, Devon next week on the 3rd to the 6th of June (Wednesday to Saturday) with a matinee also on the Saturday. The play is to be performed by the Ametur Operartic Society 'ELTC' (Exeter Little Theatre Company), and needs as many Pratchett fans present. Our cast have worked so hard to reach the high standard set by Sir Terry Pratchett's and Stephan Brigg's play and has brought the essence genius comedy within the script. Tickets cost £9.50 and more details are avaliable at http://barnfieldtheatre.org.uk/Shows/20 ... sters.html and hopes that although at short notice, as many Pratchett fans as possible will be able to attend.

Thanks!
Sam Emmerson (Tomjohn)
Tomjohn

Postby Tonyblack » Tue May 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Thanks for the heads-up! Welcome to the site Tomjohn - hope the performance goes well. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby feanor » Tue May 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Ayup Tomjohn...

Welcome Indeed...

And break a leg... :shock:
I'm glad that all my problems have now Resolved down to where my next Banana is coming from...
feanor

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed May 27, 2009 12:12 am

A bit too far to travel for me would not get back same night would have to include the train fare and hotel ,but welcome and things go well break a leg as the saying goes Tomjohn.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Dotsie » Wed May 27, 2009 8:43 am

Last time someone advertised their performance of Wyrd Sisters on this site I told them to break a leg... and one of them did :oops: Duke Felmet had to pushed around the stage in a wheelchair.

So I'll just say, hope everything goes well :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Return to TV, film, theatre