Scariest movie moment

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Scariest movie moment

Postby WannabeAngua » Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 pm

I think the time I was most scared watching tv was Twin Peaks, when Killer Bob suddenly appeared in front of the bed or on top of the stairs (can't remember where he popped up first). I most have been about 15 or 16 years old but I had bad dreams for days after that *shivers*

The most recent movie that made me lose sleep was The mist, belive it or not :oops:
Such a silly film really, but I still dreamt of flesh-eating critters and spiderwebs that burned through skin after seeing it.

What's your 'hair standing on end' movie moment then??
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby chris.ph » Thu May 21, 2009 7:31 pm

that blinkin head coming out of the hull of the sunken boat in jaws , it makes me blinkin jump every time i watch the film :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby wolfiess » Fri May 22, 2009 4:12 am

The Grudge, when she puts her head through the attic hatch. I couldnt go in to the attic for ages after that lol
i get enough exercise just pushing my luck
wolfiess

Postby Dotsie » Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 am

I agree about the attic thing, as soon as I read the first post I thought "the attic seen in Rec". Why go into the attic? Everyone knows that's where the monsters lie in wait! And if there's no monsters it's probably because there's a wasp's nest instead :shock:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby chris.ph » Fri May 22, 2009 5:14 pm

theres a film called evil aliens made in north wales and at one point the hero is mowing down the foresaid aliens in a combine harvester to the dulcit tones of the wurzels not scary at all but i nearly wet myself laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby wolfiess » Sat May 23, 2009 12:08 am

i think i will have to get it. the movie sounds as good as dog soldier
i get enough exercise just pushing my luck
wolfiess

Postby chris.ph » Sat May 23, 2009 7:07 am

i love the bit in the kitchen in dog soldiers when he is hitting the werewolf with a saucepan :lol: :lol:
chris.ph

Postby Dotsie » Sat May 23, 2009 9:30 am

Also in Dog Soldiers, "I 'ope I give you the sh*ts". Genius! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 am

I had to taken out of the cinema during Snow White when the Wicked Queen turned into the Hag - but I was only 4... :oops:

:lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sat May 23, 2009 1:54 pm

I thought I would have to take my dad out of the cinema when we went to see the exorcist together, & that was only about 5 years ago! Mind you, I think that was more disgust than anything :oops:
Dotsie

Return to TV, film, theatre