SciFi/Fantasy/US Drama Fans

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri May 15, 2009 12:17 pm

RDA and Shanksy for starters!

:wink:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby cols » Sun May 17, 2009 6:06 am

Stargate was good . seen them all countless times and SG Atlantis same but if we're talking hotties there's no one hotter then Ronan...Yummy :D
Though both excellent shows I don't think they're up to Star Trek standards although they rank better than Voyager IMHO. :D
cols

Postby Dotsie » Mon May 18, 2009 8:37 am

That's not hard, Voyager was terrible! I don't count it, as it adds nothing & there aren't any little factoids that affect the other series.

I am such a loser sometimes it scares me :roll: :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Little Pixie » Mon May 18, 2009 3:35 pm

cols wrote:Stargate was good . seen them all countless times and SG Atlantis same but if we're talking hotties there's no one hotter then Ronan...Yummy :D
Though both excellent shows I don't think they're up to Star Trek standards although they rank better than Voyager IMHO. :D

Oh dear, I always seem to be the only one who`s ever enjoyed Voyager. :? :lol:
Little Pixie

Postby Tonyblack » Mon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Little Pixie wrote:
cols wrote:Stargate was good . seen them all countless times and SG Atlantis same but if we're talking hotties there's no one hotter then Ronan...Yummy :D

Oh dear, I always seem to be the only one who`s ever enjoyed Voyager. :? :lol:
Nope - I loved Voyager. I thought it was excellent. Some of the characters were the best in any of the other series. I'm thinking of the holographic doctor in particular, but the psycho Bejoran in the brig (Wormtongue) was great fun too. :D

And Janeway was very good. She had to make some tough calls and outright break the Prime Directive on several occasions.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon May 18, 2009 5:05 pm

I liked Voyager and for the girls (at last!) the Janeway and Seven of Nine (Barbie-Borg) characters were v. interesting...

I think what did get a little annoying in the series as as whole was excessive use of the holo-decks but otherwise it was good to see a strong doctor character in there again (I thought the DS9 quack was a little too wimpy really) - and a cook too! :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Mon May 18, 2009 5:40 pm

mmmmm seven of nine :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Catch-up » Tue May 19, 2009 12:48 am

I enjoyed Voyager too. Never could get into DS9. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new movie.
Catch-up

Postby Little Pixie » Tue May 19, 2009 1:54 pm

And I thought I was alone in the Universe in enjoying Voyager. :lol:

It`s too hard for me to pick a favourite character, but I`ll go for Janeway and her various hair-dos. :wink:
Little Pixie

Postby chris.ph » Tue May 19, 2009 5:36 pm

still thinking of seven of nine :)
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Chris - would you have wanted to be Eight of Nine... :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Wed May 20, 2009 5:08 pm

if the other eight looked like that they can assimalate me anytime :lol:
chris.ph

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum