Hubble Bubble

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue May 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Infinity I'd guess :roll:

The only kind of infinity that interests me is a wet one - a pool in fact somewhere hot with a well stocked bar and a well-stacked waiter - in the shade :D
Try the resturant at the end of the Universe it comes highly recomended. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby mspanners » Thu May 14, 2009 8:39 am

Quick history of the Universe.... as far as we know!

Nothing, then something happens, maybe a god created the Universe or some natural event happened ( Hyper space membranes colliding is a theory ) and a subatomic bubble of energy pops into existence and with in it is everything we know, this bubble expands faster then the speed of light and the temperature starts to drop, the fundamental laws of physics start to separate from a single law and The Strong, Weak, Electromagnetic and Gravity appear ( maybe not in that order ) the Universe drops its expansion rate and it consists of pure energy with eventually free electrons and so on contained within it, after about 300,000 Years the temperature drops low enough for the subatomic particles to form elements and at this point the universe becomes transparent ( before that photons of light could not exsist or be transited through the hyper hot medium, there was no light in the initial Big Bang ) and then there was light. This means we will NEVER be able to see Optically right back to the point Zero Big Bang, the closest we can see is around 300,000 after the start.
The universe continues to expand within its own membrane and cool the cosmic Web forms along slight temperature differentials and stars and Galaxies form in the Web.... and there we are.... Simple!
mspanners

Postby Perdita X » Thu May 14, 2009 8:48 am

Mspanners - I think I'm in love with a deaths head physicist (NB might use that as title for book!) - that was wonderful - thanks

Perdita X
It's made of apples, well... mostly apples
Perdita X

Postby willowfan » Thu May 14, 2009 9:05 am

This thread makes my brain hurt!

Anyway it's obvious what's outside/at the end of/beyond the universe -

willowfan

Postby Perdita X » Thu May 14, 2009 10:18 am

Yes Willowfan but this begs the further question - 42 what?

And I always liked Willow too - much more "goofy" than Buffy - didn't fancy her though - as I like boys

Perdita X
Perdita X

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu May 14, 2009 11:42 am

Perdita X wrote:Yes Willowfan but this begs the further question - 42 what?

And I always liked Willow too - much more "goofy" than Buffy - didn't fancy her though - as I like boys

Perdita X
42D :oops: :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Feegles! :evil:

It's all a figment of our non-existent imaginations - why worry about it? :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Perdita X » Thu May 14, 2009 1:06 pm

:lol:
Perdita X

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum