It's a hard life being a mad collector. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby meerkat » Tue May 31, 2011 1:41 pm

And I bet Mad gets them signed too! :lol:
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby poohcarrot » Tue May 31, 2011 1:46 pm

He'll probably get hold of the one-off diamond encrusted set with the platinum playing board signed by Barrack Obama and Princess Di. :roll:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby The Mad Collector » Tue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm

poohcarrot wrote:He'll probably get hold of the one-off diamond encrusted set with the platinum playing board signed by Barrack Obama and Princess Di. :roll:

How did you know :shock: I'm not sure the Diana signature is genuine though :roll:
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby cab » Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

I have prototypes of both the games at home, later this week I will post some pictures and play experiences over here. So be patiënt :D

P.S. I love both games. To bad that there will be three versions of Ankh Morpork wil cost me a lot of money.
cab

Postby RJH » Tue May 31, 2011 9:24 pm

cab wrote:I have prototypes of both the games at home, later this week I will post some pictures and play experiences over here. So be patiënt :D

P.S. I love both games. To bad that there will be three versions of Ankh Morpork wil cost me a lot of money.

How you manage to get the prototypes, so jealous :(
RJH

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue May 31, 2011 10:26 pm

There is going to be a third edition of the game, a deluxe version with resin figures instead of wooden ones ,so are you going to get that one as well Mad. :lol:
Details here: http://www.treefroggames.com/ankh-morpork
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Siren » Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm

That Ankh-Morpork game looks good! Anyone know when its out?
"Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."
currently reading:The Fifth Elephant
Siren

Postby RJH » Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 pm

Siren wrote:That Ankh-Morpork game looks good! Anyone know when its out?

September this year :)
RJH

Postby deldaisy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:49 am

The Mad Collector wrote:
Sjoerd3000 wrote:
The Mad Collector wrote:The Ankh Morpork game Sjoerd played was being worked on at the Cunning Artificers when I was there last (my initials are on the board worked into the artwork somewhere). I have already ordered the collectors edition which avoids the number .... oh you know that one between 7 and 9. :D

The die will have 7A on it instead of eighnnnn... :P You do know there are going to be 3 versions? The normal one, the collectors edition and a deluxe version :wink:

Yes, I'm signed up for all 3 :roll:

Really Mad? Thats so suprising NOT! Honey you need to buy at least FOUR.... one you will OPEN and actually play with :wink:
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby The Mad Collector » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:09 am

Oh I'll probably play with the delux one. I've got 4 different thud sets and tend to use the hand painted one :)
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby cab » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Mr.Hazey wrote:
cab wrote:I have prototypes of both the games at home, later this week I will post some pictures and play experiences over here. So be patiënt :D

Do a lot with boardgames, sometimes for Dutch publishers at conventions etc. So when I heard about boardgames of my favorite planet the Discworld I looked up the games at Boardgamegeek and got in touch with the designers of the games. Because of some things are not finalised yet I can't give details about the games before coming weekend. So I will get back with more information after friday.
cab

Postby RJH » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 pm

cab wrote:
Mr.Hazey wrote:

Do a lot with boardgames, sometimes for Dutch publishers at conventions etc. So when I heard about boardgames of my favorite planet the Discworld I looked up the games at Boardgamegeek and got in touch with the designers of the games. Because of some things are not finalised yet I can't give details about the games before coming weekend. So I will get back with more information after friday.

I look forward to it :D
RJH

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett