1997 SFX Discworld Special

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Sun May 29, 2011 1:24 pm

You never know Del maybe Mad collects socks as well as everything else :lol:
"when the gods made sheep they must've left their brains in their other coat"
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby deldaisy » Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Doughnut Jimmy wrote:You never know Del maybe Mad collects socks as well as everything else :lol:

:D :D I wouldn't be suprised Jimmy.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby The Mad Collector » Sun May 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Doughnut Jimmy wrote:You never know Del maybe Mad collects socks as well as everything else :lol:

At least you didn't suggest Del might try to sell me her underwear :roll: :shock: :roll:
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby deldaisy » Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 pm

:D :D :D

Actually......... some of the girls at the burlesque comp admired my daughters I made up for her costumes. She says I should make them up on consignment for particular costumes. So who knows....perhaps you WILL be able to bid for "my" undies on the web. :D :D
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby chris.ph » Sun May 29, 2011 2:17 pm

socks are easy i buy all grey pringle socks, yes all my socks are the same as ive allways got a pair and it doesnt matter if the sock monster pinches one :lol: i got the idea of the fly with jeff goldblum who got the idea off einstien :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett