Likes and Dislikes (bars and clubs)

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tiffany » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Dotsie wrote:Sorry Chapelboys, I'm afraid you're just too cool for school around here - with me at least :lol:

A nice pub with a free paper to read & a pint of something old & peculiar whilst sitting in a comfy chair. Bliss!

I'm with you here Dotsie, but, you forgot the Dart board. :D
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Dotsie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:32 am

Tiffany wrote:
Dotsie wrote:Sorry Chapelboys, I'm afraid you're just too cool for school around here - with me at least :lol:

A nice pub with a free paper to read & a pint of something old & peculiar whilst sitting in a comfy chair. Bliss!

Of course. Nothing like a nice game of "arrers" :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Straw Walker » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Tiffany wrote:

I thought I'd be a bit 'left out' on this thread so it's nice to see I'm in good company but I'd prefer free beer and something old and peculiar to read. ( (I think the early discworld books qualify there :) )
I think the answer lies in the soil, ooo arrr!
Straw Walker

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum