(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
A Very Happy Birthday to you, Sir Terry, from me as well.
- Posts: 2484
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am
- Location: Devon
Hanna's a lovely name.
"Nose" and "flower," eh? There is Chanel in that young lady's future.
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 pm
- Location: Wintersville, Ohio
Happy Birthday, our Godf- Hogfather!
Millennium Hand and Shrimp!
May the Force of Story be with you!
And...thanks for all!
Mr Brown goes off to town on the 8:21
But he comes home each evening and he’s ready with his gun
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:40 pm
- Location: Gormenghast (actually Brno, Czech Republic)
happy birthday sir terry and many more
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8785
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Happy Birthday Terry.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 15235
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
My father was an Aries too, Brilliant people they tend to be... a Very Loving Belated Happy Birthday Monsewer to you Toot Sweet!!!
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
- Posts: 3885
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm
- Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Penfold, phalarope, Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests