What Would You Like To See?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby cols » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Welcome Ace , :D
User avatar
cols
Member
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: ireland

Postby Tonyblack » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Batty wrote:
chris.ph wrote:welcome to the site ace trilby :)
and vampire jokes are a pain in the neck :lol: :lol:
somebody was going to do the joke :wink:


... As long as the joke isn't in vein...


:oops:
Bloody hell you two! :roll: :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
User avatar
Tonyblack
Moderator
 
Posts: 28645
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
Batty wrote:
chris.ph wrote:welcome to the site ace trilby :)
and vampire jokes are a pain in the neck :lol: :lol:
somebody was going to do the joke :wink:


... As long as the joke isn't in vein...


:oops:
Bloody hell you two! :roll: :wink:
That's right go for the Jugular :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 13987
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Postby AceTrilby » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:
Batty wrote:
chris.ph wrote:welcome to the site ace trilby :)
and vampire jokes are a pain in the neck :lol: :lol:
somebody was going to do the joke :wink:


... As long as the joke isn't in vein...


:oops:
Bloody hell you two! :roll: :wink:
That's right go for the Jugular :)


This is no time for fighting - I think we all need to take a coffin break. :P
If stress were food, I'd succeeded in turning my life into porridge.
User avatar
AceTrilby
New member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby Batty » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Never mind a coffin break, let's all go for stake and chips!

:evil:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
User avatar
Batty
Member
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 pm
Location: East Anglia

Postby AceTrilby » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Nah, I only eat that at Fangsgiving. Besides, it gives me bat breath. :lol:
If stress were food, I'd succeeded in turning my life into porridge.
User avatar
AceTrilby
New member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby lance-constable rose » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 am

AceTrilby wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:
Batty wrote:
chris.ph wrote:welcome to the site ace trilby :)
and vampire jokes are a pain in the neck :lol: :lol:
somebody was going to do the joke :wink:


... As long as the joke isn't in vein...


:oops:
Bloody hell you two! :roll: :wink:
That's right go for the Jugular :)


This is no time for fighting - I think we all need to take a coffin break. :P

I laughed so hard i got a pain in the neck :lol:
A lie will go around the world before Truth has even got his boots on.
lance-constable rose
New member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:03 pm
Location: lancashire

Postby swreader » Fri May 01, 2009 12:03 am

lance-constable rose wrote:
AceTrilby wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:
Batty wrote:
chris.ph wrote:welcome to the site ace trilby :)
and vampire jokes are a pain in the neck :lol: :lol:
somebody was going to do the joke :wink:


... As long as the joke isn't in vein...


:oops:
Bloody hell you two! :roll: :wink:
That's right go for the Jugular :)


This is no time for fighting - I think we all need to take a coffin break. :P

I laughed so hard i got a pain in the neck :lol:


Don't you think that shedding some light (but not dark light) on the subject might stop all these vampire jokes. :D Think it's time to call Otto.
User avatar
swreader
Member
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:39 pm
Location: Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A.

Postby Batty » Fri May 01, 2009 11:11 am

Time to call Otto? - Only if he's hanging around.
Why don't you ask Magrat Garlic to cast a spell?
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
User avatar
Batty
Member
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 pm
Location: East Anglia

Postby AceTrilby » Sun May 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Why do I get the feeling that we've all deviated from the point of this thread? :P
Last edited by AceTrilby on Fri May 29, 2009 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
If stress were food, I'd succeeded in turning my life into porridge.
User avatar
AceTrilby
New member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sun May 03, 2009 4:58 pm

<Why do I get the feeling that we've all deviated from the point of this thread?>Was it a sharp one,dull one, or an obtuse one or the point in question. :P
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 13987
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Postby chris.ph » Mon May 04, 2009 7:22 am

use deviate off a subject :shock: never :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
User avatar
chris.ph
Member
 
Posts: 8456
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
Location: swansea south wales

Postby GrayGriffin » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:34 am

*rides away on a rainbow tangent*

Fangs for being so understanding about our going offtopic...

(Sorry...)
GrayGriffin
New member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Taiwan

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:<Why do I get the feeling that we've all deviated from the point of this thread?>Was it a sharp one,dull one, or an obtuse one or the point in question. :P


Roon Awaiy Roon Awaiy, it's got's Sharp Pointy Teeth ya see...

not to get off topic... :twisted:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
User avatar
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit
Member
 
Posts: 3885
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm
Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Re: What Would You Like To See?

Postby S@mwich » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 am

The last discworld book, a mass effort of all all our disc heroes ( and villains ), the donegen dimensions break free on the disc, the ice giants are aroused, the gods are no where to be found, and the horsemen are getting ready for the final time, and hence death can't handle the dead (all in the history of the discworld, that we might want to come back)

And in the end, the world turtle will die, but a new universe (created by morts world pearl) will house the surviving inhabitants of the disc
Death or pins? Death or Pratchett!
Discworld completion: 66.6%
User avatar
S@mwich
New member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Discworld novels

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests