Strange Food Combinations

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Straw Walker wrote: A doorstep of fresh bread with a hunk of cheddar and an onion, all washed down with a large mug of cocoa was my supper every night for several years.:D

How on Earth did you get to sleep ? :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby chris.ph » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 pm

the eight pints if cider helped :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Straw Walker » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Dotsie wrote:
Straw Walker wrote: A doorstep of fresh bread with a hunk of cheddar and an onion, all washed down with a large mug of cocoa was my supper every night for several years.:D

How on Earth did you get to sleep ? :lol:

Like a sober, hard working young man with a clear conscience. :lol:
I think the answer lies in the soil, ooo arrr!
Straw Walker

Postby Perdita X » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:45 am

Batty wrote:I used to enjoy hot dogs with salad cream, with hundreds & thousands sprinkled on top.
The thing is, the hot dog had to be hot in order that the sugar strands melted into the salad cream...

Also, if anyone wanted potato soup I would mix smash potato with too much water so that it really did taste like soup.

Batty - My friends uncle is in merchant navy and occasionally they get cooks on the ship that are from nearest port - in this case it was somewhere in the Phillipines. The evening meal arrived and it was spaghetti with a pasta sauce and something unknown on top - only after much lateral thinking did he realise that they had sprinkled 100's and 1000's on top !

My fave when I was away at school was sausage (or bacon) and marmalade sandwiches - not very odd really - actually, ruddy delicious!

and Fried eggs with a spoon each of sugar and black pepper on the yolk - 'tis a taste sensation!

Perdita X
It's made of apples, well... mostly apples
Perdita X

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum